JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Hiya jo,

Welcome back chick, sorry to hear about the gain, but on a more positive note u have done amazing and that gain will be gone soon...

Good luck, x

Thanks guys.

To be honest I'm not particularly worried about the gain. I know if I stick to Exante ill pretty much be rid of it by Christmas.

Anyway day one over and done with and it wasn't too difficult. Helped by the fact I was working all day mind you but I'm working all day today and tomorrow as well and I think pretty much every day for the next week which means the worst of it should be done by the time I get a chance to start thinking about food again hopefully.

Welcome back jo!!! You will have that off in no time at all x

Hi Jo, haven't seen you for a while. Hope all well:)
Xx

Thanks guys. Its good to be back even though I don't have time right now to read anyone elses diaries. Hopefully work wil calm down soon though.

On to day 4 today and so far so good. I think I'm finally back in the right place to lose the rest of this weight. Fingers crossed anyway.

Thanks Katie.

Well the end of week one and I am delighted to report a loss of 9.9lbs which is my highest ever loss on Exante. So here goes with week 2.

Well done that's a fab loss xx you've done so well as starting all over again can be so hard x hope you have a great second week too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic Jo well done :)

Well done Jo!!

Day 10 and so far so good. Its safe to say I am finally back in the right place to lose this weight. I've resisted chinese, indian and chippy already this week while the family eat them around me so feeling pretty good about it. I must admit though that the thought of lasting another 3 months is a daunting thought but I've done it before and can do it again no matter how hard it is.

I do have a weekend off coming up at the end of the month which I would actually rather not have but since its a wedding on the Friday and a dinner show on the Saturday I really do have to eat at them so fingers crossed I can get straight back on track on the Sunday.

JoanneM said:
Day 10 and so far so good. Its safe to say I am finally back in the right place to lose this weight. I've resisted chinese, indian and chippy already this week while the family eat them around me so feeling pretty good about it. I must admit though that the thought of lasting another 3 months is a daunting thought but I've done it before and can do it again no matter how hard it is.

I do have a weekend off coming up at the end of the month which I would actually rather not have but since its a wedding on the Friday and a dinner show on the Saturday I really do have to eat at them so fingers crossed I can get straight back on track on the Sunday.

Glad it's going well Jo :) You're over the hardest bit :) well done x

Well had a tough one last night but got through it without eating anything and the result is a 5.2lb loss this week making a total of 15.2lbs in 2 weeks. ;D

Fantastic loss. Well done to you :)

Back