JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

so close Joanne, come on, I need you to lead the way into the 20s bmi so I can follow you :D

as IF! hahaha. you'll be smashing it very soon and leaving me for dust! unless I can lost 1.5st in 4 days...hmmmm... if I figure that one out I'll be a very rich lady ;)

I think you've got more chance of losing that than I have of losing a couple of lbs lol. Suffice to say today is a write off - cereal, tin of soup, popcorn and a piece of shortbread gone so far. Why can I not stop eating?

Oh big hugs Joanne. I know the last time i did this I found it so much harer the nearer to target you get. Big hugs xx

know the feeling Joanne. motivation seems to have packed it's bags and upped and left me too. (I say as I'm eating something particularly naughty)

I would never eat something naughty. (Does a choc digestive count? ;))

Right, decision made. I am finding it impossible to stick to this at the minute and am just kidding myself on, so its back to Atkins for me from tomorrow. I go in holiday in 8 days anyway so I might do a few days of Exante when I get back to get rid of some of the holiday gain but for right now I've had enough.

No point carrying on with Exante if it's making you feel bad Joanne. I admire anyone who does it for any length of time at all cause it really is so tough. Good luck for Atkins.

I really hope all goes well on Atkins for the next week for you - it's crazy how much we sabotage ourselves as we get closer to goal.... what are we like! Roll on your holiday and I hope you have a fabulous time away :)

Great thanks Crystal And the scales are finally heading down the way again for the first time in ages. I guess messing about while doing Exante for the past few weeks has finally given my metabolism the kickstart it needed. Im hoping thats the case anyway, lol.

JoanneM said:
Great thanks Crystal And the scales are finally heading down the way again for the first time in ages. I guess messing about while doing Exante for the past few weeks has finally given my metabolism the kickstart it needed. Im hoping thats the case anyway, lol.

Great news Jo :)

Loving the fact the scales are moving downwards again :)

Hello all. Been off diet for a long time but after almost a 3 stone gain I am back on Exante until at least Christmas so thought I'd pop in. Wish me luck!

Sorry to read about your gain, you have done so well on Exante in the past so i'm sure you can and will again. Good luck

Back