JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Ive given up for the time being and decided to just enjoy Christmas. Back on track Boxing day and all should be back to normal by New Year diet wise.

Other than that Im feeling extremely p'eed off at the minute with dd. Were just back from shopping only to discover she has lost the bag with £45 worth of xbox 360 games in it. No idea where she has left them so safe to say they wont be seen again and Im going to have to go out after Christmas and buy them again which I could have done without as I have my tv licence to pay for this week as well.

Oh no!!
Really sorry...not what you need just now!
I hope that they turn up against the odds, or at least they get reduced for you in the sales.
XXXXXXXXXXXXx

Well this mornings WI result is 6lbs heavier than I was this time last week but Im not even going to change any of my stats coz Ill have that of again in no time.

Had my first shake of the day and it really is a relief to get back into it and know the scales will be going the right way again.

ahh joanne your with me come on im 4lb heavier so lets hope its a good loss for both of us next week. i havnt changed my stats too its too depressing. on a positive note it should come off quicker im hoping its only water. right joanne il be needing your support today hun when your feeling low come on here and post and dont dare touch any food. xx

Im hoping its mainly water as well Spyro as I know I didnt eat enough to give me a 6lb gain.

Im sitting here right now feeling hungry but Im not going to give in. Ill have my soup around 1 and that will keep me going until dinner at 5ish. Then Ill be in bed by around 9.30 so should be able to get through it if I just get to lunchtime.

yep thats it if you really feel hungry then have another shake i sometimes have 4 until i get in to ketosis. its better than making it too difficult and then eating something else.

Only problem is I dont get into ketosis so try to avoid having 4 packs as that gets me into the habit of it. Id rather do that than have anything else though.

Ive just had a cup of bouillion to get me through until lunch and feel much better now. I had actually forgotten all about the bouillion and only came across it when I was rooting through the cupboard for something the other day so feel better now I can have that again.

yes thats what i had yesterday and it does help alot ive just had my 2nd shake and have got a lot of ironing to do and tidy kids wardrobes so will be up there til i start cooking so far so good come on half way there.

Just had my second pack as well and am now going to make lunch for the kids and then sort out the washing and ironing so that should keep me busy for a while. Im thinking I might have half a pack about 4 to tide me over and then the other half later on tonight.

6lbs will be gone in no time, it could be the bulk of what you have eaten rather than the calories too. Maybe once you have been to the bathroom in a day or two things will be looking more positive. I try not to weigh myself the day after a blow and leave it till the following day, I hate feeling low after the failure as feeling low itself leads to more comfort and right now comfort = food.

It doesnt particularly bother me to be honest. I prefer to know the damage and then I dont get down about not seeing a decent loss next time I weigh coz I havent known what the gain is.

Well just had my last pack. One child has been fed and the other will just be having something quick later on so shouldnt be a major problem. So looks like Im heading towards a honk for today.

Back to work tomorrow which makes it easier coz even though I only work mornings it does mean very early nights as Im up around 5.30am so takes a lot of temptation time away which is always a good thing.

Well done joanne me too im gonna honk later just before bed.

Halos sparkling all round!!
xxxxxxxxxx

hows it going joanne? were all gonna be honking today.

well done on getting back on plan again joanne (and all you other lovely lot) ! 2011 is going to be our year...

Back