JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Well yesterday didn't quite go to plan. DS really wanted me to join in with his birthday celebrations so ended up having a chinese and a slice of birthday cake.

Anyway I definitely have nothing else on until a possible thing next weekend with work coz it will be our last day on the contract so I will be 100% until then if it kills me.

Hope you enjoyed the chinese and cake, I havent had a chinese for ages!!! (not because im so good with food either hee hee)

I have a couple of things coming up to so going to allow those and make sure thats all I do and get straight back on it :D

well done joanne thats a fab loss.

Im not a fan of birthday cake but I have to say it was rather nice. Thankfully DS will manage to finish it on his own today. Dont know where he gets his appetite from at all.

nom nom nom to the cake hee hee

xx

Well we went to see Robin Hood last night and I sat there with my bottle of water and managed to resist the smells of chocolate and ice cream wafting from the kids passing sweets back and forth past me. The panto was good though.

WELL DONE JOANNE

Well we went to see Robin Hood last night and I sat there with my bottle of water and managed to resist the smells of chocolate and ice cream wafting from the kids passing sweets back and forth past me. The panto was good though.

wow better will power than me girl!

well done you xxxx

Well done on resisting :D

xx

Well I have once again been doing a lot of thinking coz I have been absolutely starving today and the thought of another 4/5 months of this just isnt doing it for me. So Ive decided Im going to stick with Exante until I get into a size 16 coz I have loads of clothes in a 16 and then Im going to refeed and move to WW while trying to keep it as low carb as I can.

I know Im definitely not going to get to target before I go on holiday doing it this way but Im hoping that the 30 day shred dvd and the shake weight will go some towards changing my shape and size so that, worst case scenario, I will at least get into a 14 before I go. See how it goes though.

Im still going to be around for at least 6 weeks if not more though even though I wont be TS for all that time.

Joanne maybe when you get to 16s you can find the strength to carry on. But you know it's no bad thing to change direction.

Do you remember the old SW program? The one where you had red days and green days - after Atkins that was my favourite diet. You could have carb days where carbs were free and then protein days and you still lost weight. Mind you that was days of old for me, I'm talking in the 90s and I went because I hit 10stone after one of my kids lol.

I am totally with you on that Joanne.... There is only so much time that you can do on this diet!!

I want to move to low carb soon and get the remainder off that way. As much as I love exante - the simplicity and the relative speed of the weight loss - it hasn't really improved my relationship with food. By low carbing a bit we will be forced to make desicions based on real food!

Whatever you do you have done amazingly so far - your losses are a serious inspiration for the rest of us!!
Xxxxxx

Thanks guys.

Bobbi I remember those days of SW well. I always did green days coz Ive never been a huge meat eater. Took me about 7 months to lose 3 stones though and then I got pregnant and that was the diet out the window. Im hoping coz WW is slightly more regimented in how much you can eat it will help me lose it a bit quicker. Definitely need to refeed first though if the weight I put on over Christmas is anything to go by.

yeah I'm planning on using SW to maintain as I do love the diet but it cost me more in food each week than exante :) by the time I get to maintanince I will be able to afford to do it then.

Well found out today that we are not getting kept on at work so that means the 15th will be my last day. To be perfectly honest I am absolutely delighted coz I hate it with a passion. Cant wait until next Saturday. Only drawback is that I will be back to being poor again but Ive coped before and Ill cope again.

Sorry Hun..... Hope something that you will enjoy more turns up soon!
Xxxxx

Back