JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Hang in there, Chick - look how far you've come

xxx

Thanks Toots, just feels as though Im getting nowhere fast at the minute. A decent loss is followed by 3 or 4 not so good losses. My loss so far for November has been dire, but tomorrows another day.

Atta girl - the scales may not be moving as quickly as you'd like but they ARE moving and in the right direction

:hug99:

xx

The scales were extremely kind this morning but we shall see if they stay that way for tomorrows official WI. If they do I will be over the moon so fingers crossed.

Well not quite so kind this morning but still happy to report a loss of 3.1lbs. If only I could lose that every week Id be happy.

well done Joanne:D

you are doing so well (unlike me who failed again this weekend:break_diet:)

Try and tell yourself it's a life change not just a diet!

Well yesterday wasnt fun. I stood up to go for my tea break and felt my legs go funny. Apparently I went a very strange colour as well. I thought I was going to pass out. After sitting down for half and hour and having my bar the same thing happened again when I went to go back to work and I ended up sitting on the floor. By half an hour later my head was splitting.

So I must confess I ate 3 celebrations and 3 jelly babies last night to give my blood sugar a lift. Hopefully Ill never feel like that again coz it was horrible.

Im absolutely fine now thankfully. But it did worry me slightly. If it happens again I may have to move to WS for a while but fingers crossed it wont happen.

Well this is getting ridiculous. A grand total of 1.5lbs off this week.

Im now without bars so am going to give it a week and see how it goes and it I dont have a decent loss or get into ketosis by next wi day Im going to aam permanently. After all whats the point in torturing myself by doing TS to get a loss of just over 1lb a week.

awwww joanne, you are still losing weight and are not gaining so it will come off eventully. i know we all want the extra weight off now now now but we didnt put it on over night. i know how you feel and it can get very frushtrating not seing the scales move. maybe you need the add a meal to boost your metabolism. you can do it. stick with it and we are all here for you
:grouphugg:

Thanks Julie, its just so frustrating knowing you are being 100% and losing so little - especially when you do see other people having little cheats now and again and still getting great losses.

Anyway last night turned into a minor binge night. Considering I havent eaten anything Im not supposed to since the beginning of May I decided I was going to allow myself to have a night off. The result is a 1.1lb gain but today is another day and Im starting again. Not going to change my stats either coz Ill have that 1.1lbs off in no time.

Back