JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Well I am pleased to announce I finally did 100% day yesterday. Hoping I can do the same today although I have been really hungry this morning. Just had my soup and still have 1 1/2 packs to go so fingers crossed I can do it. I think if I get through a few days of 100% I can get my head back in the right place and get back into this so we shall see how it goes.

best of luck to you :) xx

I know the feeling Joanne!
Once you fall off, it's so hard to start again. It's the not being in ketosis that makes you so hungry all the time.
I'm attempting a 100% day today after being off for an entire week, but maybe with 4 packs.
Just trying to get some pounds shed in the next 2 days, for my Christmas party on saturday.
I won't attempt it any more after that until January, with all the Christmas stuff going on. Hoping I can do another couple of weeks after that.

Hang in there, and good luck with whatever you decide!

Its not so much that Ive been hungry, I just feel the need to munch on stuff all the time and have been craving chocolate so much its scary. Fingers crossed for your 100% days this week.

So far Im on track for another 100% day today. I still have half a pack to have and will be in bed by 9.30 so shouldnt have a problem with that.

Come on joanne ive got 3 full days where i can be 100% til my weigh in so am going to be good from tomorrow. I know what you mean by wanting to munch its mad.

I am absolutely delighted to announce another 100% day yesterday - thats 2 in a row now. The best part of it is that it hasnt even been too difficult. All being well that means my head is now back in the right place and I can do this again. Although if I dont get at least a 2lb loss on Monday it could all go to pot again lol. See what happens though.

well done you

Tragic but I am so proud of myself especially since Im on track for another 100% day again today. Just turned down an offer of chocolate from dd and Ive only had 1 1/2 packs so far so its all good. :D

well done hun keep going

Just read through your whole diary Joanne and you really are an inspiration!! I have ordered two bumper packs and will be starting 29th December, I have 4.5 stone to lose and just wanted to let you know that I think you are doing brilliantly and you should be really proud! Laura

Thanks Laura. For the first time in my life Ive actually been determined to get this weight off once and for all. The past week or so I have been through a blip but considering Ive been dieting since the beginning of May I think it was allowable.

I still have another 4.5 stones to lose as well but we'll both get it off in no time.

Yeah it will be off in no time at all!! You have done exceptionally well and you shouldn't feel guilty for the very small blips you have had... It's still coming off even if it's in little bits, it's in the right direction!

Another honk for yesterday which takes me to day 5 and I noticed some stomach issues this morning which always seems to happen on day 5 with me when getting into ketosis. If that is the case it means that it was definitely the bars keeping me out of it as I havent had any of those this week.

That said I have been quite hungry this morning so it may just be coincidence but Ill test tomorrow morning to find out for definite.

well done joanne day 5 thats great

well done on getting back on track, i know it's exceptionally hard to do!! x

Thanks Colly. I am definitely back in the right place again although for around a week or so it was a struggle. Thats me until next weekend when I have a couple of nights out but wont be going mad and then straight back on until Christmas Day when Im having the day off and straight back to it until at least the first week in January. Thats another 4 weeks and I know I can do that no problem especially with a day off in the middle of it.

After that Im torn between WS or WW but Ill make a decision on that nearer the time.

Back