JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Hope you find the perfect job for you hon there's nothing worse than being in a place you hate :(

... well done for your amazing losses too - you're an inspiration

hugs
bb x

Joanne your doing amazing on Exante, really hope i can get results like yours.

Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully it's for the best if you didn't like it, hope something better turns up really quickly :fingerscrossed:

Well found out today that we are not getting kept on at work so that means the 15th will be my last day. To be perfectly honest I am absolutely delighted coz I hate it with a passion. Cant wait until next Saturday. Only drawback is that I will be back to being poor again but Ive coped before and Ill cope again.

Believe it or not it is a good thing! There's nothing worse than being stuck in a job that you hate and not being able to leave due to finances. This way the decision, and therefore the guilt, has been taken away from you!! It leaves you free to go after something that you enjoy

:hug99::hug99:
xx

keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you joanne, everything happens for a reason and i'm sure something better is just around the corner for you...

Aww thanks all, I certainly couldnt get something I like less thats for sure.

Was starving this morning again but coz I was at work I couldnt have cheated if I wanted to. Im just home and had my soup and hoping the rest of the day goes well but Ive managed 100% so far this week even though its been torture so fingers crossed I get through today as well.

Joanne, 2011 is going to be a good year for us all. I have already decided that everything that will happen this year is going to be a positive move. It will be that for you too, sometimes things happen for a reason and this could be one of those times, of course you may have less money but not having this job frees your time and head space up to go looking for something else. You could even set up as a weight loss consultant and help loads of people out there like you and me, that is something that went through my mind. I mean who better to advise people like us than people like us ...you cant pull the wool over our eyes lol.

Whatever happens I wish you luck with it. Oh remember £25-£30 a week on exante is cheaper than food if things are tight - kidding of course.

Kidding, but not wrong!! ;)

xx

You can stick with Exante Joanne, you've come so far and your my inspiration :D

Aww thanks Kaz.

I just have to say Holy cr*p!!! My 30 day shred dvd finally turned up this morning and I have just completed day 1 of level 1 and feel as though Ive died and gone to hell! My legs are like jelly. Id make a cup of tea to recover but I dont think I could make it to the kitchen. And then I think Id struggle to hold the cup long enough to drink it, lol. Totally exhausted to say the least.

Might be tempted when i loose some weight, want to get fit and healthy too.

2011 will be our year :D

ooo what kind of stuff do you have to do in 30 day shred?

I have discovered vanilla shake with Cinnamon and ice this morning!! delicious!!! tastes like a bowl of cinnamon grahams and milk ...lol!! xxx

Back