JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Thats similar to how I feel about marriage or having any more kids, lol. Amazes me when I see people who already have children getting broody. Dont get me wrong I love babies - as long as they are other peoples.

My mum says the same. It's a wonder she had any tbh. Maybe it's a great thing foe some people but def not me. I'd rather have a pet.

Yeah although you wouldnt change them for the world, being a mum, you understand ;-)

Absolutely Laura. ;)

First WI today and I am delighted to announce that I've lost 1.9lbs in 2 days. Not sure if it brings my weight down any in the January or Easter challenges coz I can't remember last weeks weight but ill check that later. Either way I am extremely happy that I am finally losing again.

That's great Joanne!!! So glad your back in the zone, you will be in those size 12s yet!! I am having a full Scottish breakfast at the airport. I'm such a baddie.

Sounds delicious Laura. Still another few short months and I can have one too. :D

Thanks Crystal. I've just worked it out and I'm 1.7lbs down since last Friday so definitely happy with that. Januarys loss hasn't actually turned out too badly considering I messed about for 3 weeks of it. Still ended up losing over 10lbs and there are still a couple of days to go.

well done joanne :)

Woo hoo well done on the loss sweets, keep it up xx

Well 100% today. I have been absolutely starving the past 2 days though so can't wait until I get used to living on 3 packs again. Have a party to go to tomorrow night so I will be drinking but ill cope with the extra calories coz I won't be eating as well so shouldn't do too much harm.

Woooop well done Joanne! Thats a fabby loss!

keep it up hun

xxxxxx

Well done - fab loss, Missus

xxx

7?! You really are a glutton for punishment!

Feeling rather rough this morning ladies. Can't even get out of bed but it was a good night other than the fact that I think I may have offended my 24year old by telling him that he was welcome to come down when I got home coz I had nothing better to do lol.

treat em mean keep em keen joanne ;) x

Back