JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Okay one that's not leaving the country in April ;) and I hope you're right. If anything would boost my confidence it's something happening come march ;)

oooh get in there with the 24 year old!! haha! i have a bit of interest too, but not sure wether to act on it or not. why is it always when i start an extreme diet that a guy comes along......

hows your diet plan panning out? xx

As the saying goes you're as old as the man you feel. ;) I decided back when I started dieting that I was going to have a break from men until I lost it all. Ok I may not have lasted that long but I'm having fun right now so what the heck?

Dietwise things are looking good. I'm 2lbs up on the weight on my stats but will have that back off in a day or two. Looking at a TS day today coz I'm just heading out and won't be back until at least 2 so no time to eat which can only be a good thing. I'm all set for the move to atkins on Friday and have already told DD that she has to hide the scales after Fridays wi.

Aw thats so true haha! Im torn lol....i dont think extreme diets and new relationships mix well. And i really wanted some "me" time until summer to get this done! Altho he knows im on this diet and hes supportive of that lol....but still, think i might go down the "lets be friends for now" route haha!

Oh thats good!! Yeah a TS day today would prob be best if your gonna be out and about anyway! Always makes it easier to do if your busy eh lol xxx

Ok you win with that one. And have I never told you? I'm always right. :)

if you are indeed right, i owe you one. if you're wrong, i'm going to sulk with you for the rest of the year. ;)

:innocent0001:

oh joanne he's beautiful... i deserve/need this lol.

are you still treating your toyboy mean to keep him keen ;) x

Yip, turned him down lol. It helped that I looked a mess and hadnt hoovered, lol. Works for me though. Going out 2 nights this weekend so never know I could meet someone even better.

joaaaaanne you're bad!! lol. poor mite, you'll have bruised his fragile male ego!!

What on earth have I missed??!!! :eek: What are you lot like :rolleyes:

xxx

i think my halo migrated south and turned into my muffin top :eek:

yeah me too!! stupid 9st halo hiding my lovely size 12 bod ;)

Back