JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

yeah me too!! stupid 9st halo hiding my lovely size 12 bod ;)

:8855:

Not feeling too good today. Have been having major stomach problems and am now developing a sore head and feeling slightly dizzy. The good news is that I havent been able to face eating so am just going to get my first shake in the hope it takes away the dizziness.

hope you feel better soon joanne, look after yourself x

Thanks Colly. I had great plans for cleaning today but something tells me that will be put on hold until Thursday now. Ive hoovered and thats as far as its going for the time being.

Hope you feel better soon Joanne.

I came home from Zumba last night and went for a bath and then stood up to wash my hair in the shower and felt all dizzy. When i got out i started to make the kids packed lunches and thought i was gonna pass out/ be sick and suddenly felt roasting all at once. I sat down for a wee while and had a drink and felt normal again in about 10 minutes. Felt fine after my dinner. I'm wondering if it was blood sugar levels. Think i'll eat before Zumba next week, maybe 2 hours on an empty stomach is not a good idea.

Last edited:
Youre probably right about that one. Better to have something in your stomach at least.

Exante doesnt seem to have been agreeing with me at all since I started back on it the other week. To be honest Ill be glad to get off it again and hopefully start feeling more normal.

I'm still thinking about giving it another shot but it did mess with my metabolism a bit last time so not sure.

It is a great way to lose weight but definitely the extreme way to do it. Im now thinking its better to be teaching yourself better eating habits than going for the quick fix.

I just liked that quickness at the beginning. i think i lost 20lbs in the first 2 weeks. Really wish i could shift 20lbs again now.

There is that. Might be worth doing for a week or two just to give you that boost again and then ease back into healthy eating.

Hey hun! Sorry to hear your feeling pants! Put ya feet uo and chill!

When you going on to atkins? Good luck with it come an say hello wont you? I need a kick up the bum everyother day ha

lots of love

ps well done on last weeks fantastic weight loss!

xxx

Moving over either Thursday or Friday and cant wait. I need real food. To be honest though Ive decided to pretty much given up on Exante from today. Im thinking if I eat some carbs just now getting into ketosis when I make the switch might mean a loss or at least a sts next week rather than the expected gain. Thats my excuse anyway, lol.

I wont be going far and will still be posting here just about every day. Cant leave this board, its home now after all.

board really is home, i love my minis family!

I still dont kno what to doooo. Ive started eating bits( healthily) but need to decide quick as my bars run out this week
I just want to continue loosing , not put on as I might on the Atkins

If you do put on it wont be for long Shona but ultimately the decision lies with you. Took me ages to decide to swap over but I feel better for having made the decision and I know I will lose weight, just that it will take that bit longer.

Ive got the book and recipe book tonight but gonna try introcing some food on this first then possibly swap over i a few weeks. I must say the thought of a creamy curry does it for me. Il be interested to watch and see how your weight falls, then Il copy you lol

Well decided to make the switch today and will be getting DD to hide the scales when she gets home. The plan is to not weigh until the end of February and hopefully by then Ill have gotten past the gain and started losing again. Has to be worth a try anyway. Id be delighted even if the scales havent moved by then but I will see how it goes.

Congrats on making the switch Jo. I think its a good idea to leave the scales alone until end of Feb, that is strong of you. You can soooo do this! Good luck!!

Good luck with the switch to Atkins Joanne and even more good luck for staying off the scales till the end of the month :)

Back