JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Aww thanks Colly and Crystal. And Toots it was. ;) Think I got an hours sleep coz we were just talking and stuff all night.

And stuff?? Oh aye check the dark horse ;-)

Haha you had a better Friday night then me :D:D Good on ya! xx

how you getting on with atkins joanne?

Food wise I'm loving it spyro although I am more restricted since my cooker broke, lol. Weight wise I have no idea coz I haven't weighed myself since last wednesday and don't intend going near the scales until Friday at the earliest. So fingers crossed they are going the right way.

Hopefully this will work and if it does this is me from Friday night. Can't believe how good I look even if I do say so myself lol.

Attachments

• IMG00036-20110211-1614.jpg
    IMG00036-20110211-1614.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 64
You look gorgeous!! I really mean that! Bleeming inspirational! X

No wonder you're pulling left, right and centre!!!!

xxxx

Wowzer Joanne!! You look bloody fantastic!

absolutely gorgeous joanne- i'd kill for those pins!! x

Thanks guys. And Colly Ive always had good legs. I broke my ankle a few years ago and the surgeon said 'you have really thin legs for the rest of you'. Lol just as well Im not that easily offended.

lucky you, i've got tree trunks!! x

Hopefully this will work and if it does this is me from Friday night. Can't believe how good I look even if I do say so myself lol.

Gorgeous hun, you look lovely

xx

Well dietwise things are going great. I'm having breakfast around 8am and then its about 2pm before I even think about food which is definitely a bonus. I'm not feeling the need to snack at all and am not craving sweet stuff in the slightest so its all good.

Even better is the fact that my hair is no longer coming out in handfuls which it was while I was on exante.

So all in all things are pretty good and I'm just hoping that reflects even a tiny bit on the scales when I finally weigh.

Back