JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

It may take a few weeks Joanne to start up again... It took two weeks for me to start losing weight when I switched from exante but you will get there don't lose heart.

That's why I'm not weighing Laura. Can't believe I've managed to stay off the scales for so long mind you. Just debating whether to go for a wi on friday or leave it until the following week. I'm inclined to think ill try to leave it until the following week though. The longer the better I think.

Sounds like it's going really well

I've taken the batteries out of my scales - see I do listen sometimes ;)

xxx

everyone pipe down about going cold turkey on their scales, it's making me feel bad ;) ;)

and long may it last...sending some of my good scale luck down the airwaves for whenever you decide to wi joanne :) x

have a good day hun.

Wow joanne! youlook fantastic in your piccie!

Glad that A is going well! An a big wooop woooop fpr staying away from the scales! well done!

So r u seeing mr lover again?

x

Thanks Katie! I might be seeing him on Saturday which is a huge leap of faith for me coz I never let anyone into my house when either of the kids are here. For some reason though I dont mind this time. Dont know if its coz we do have a history or if Im just so sure its going to go somewhere but what the heck, lol.

Have you seen the groupon deal for Glasgow at the minute? Seriously tempted! It's £90 for two gastric band hypnotherapy sessions.

How's Atkins going Joanne? Have you decided whether weigh in will be this friday or next? Good luck if it's tomorrow.

Have you seen the groupon deal for Glasgow at the minute? Seriously tempted! It's £90 for two gastric band hypnotherapy sessions.

I didnt see it Laura. To be honest Im not convinced with it though. I got hypnotherapy to stop smoking years ago and it didnt work in the slightest. I stopped for a day coz I couldnt afford cigarettes, lol.

How's it going Joanne?

Going well thanks Crystal. Sitting here right now feeling absolutely stuffed after dinner. Makes quite a change from the constant hunger.

How's Atkins going Joanne? Have you decided whether weigh in will be this friday or next? Good luck if it's tomorrow.

Im still debating Karen. Need to make a decision soon though so I can get the scales from DD for the morning. I really would like to know what they are doing although on the other hand Im scared to know. Decisions decisions, lol.

I'm really looking forward to your weigh in :) we are roughly the same weight now.. What height are you?

Maybe you should hop on tomorrow so you don't build it into a big scarey thing :)

xxx

How do you feel tho? Do you feel like you have lost? I bet you have. If I can lose 21 pounds before Easter I will be ecstatic. Gonna join the gym too when I get paid.

Definitely dont feel as though Ive lost but if I get a sts Ill be happy coz it means Ill have gotten past the gain. Just really hoping its not sitting at a gain though. Even though its expected it wont stop me getting fed up.

I think youve just talked me into it Toots. Going to weigh in the morning so fingers crossed for me ladies.

Back