JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Im the same Laura. At my lightest I was 12 stone and at that a size 18 on top and a size 16 on bottom. Im definitely closer to a 16 than an 18 just now though and Im more than a stone heavier. Its very odd although Im not complaining in the slightest.

As Ive got older my body has changed. In my 20s i was 11stone 10 and a size 16 but now im a size 12 at that weight ( well not now this minute but last time)

Yay - well done!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

See,aren't you glad you weighed instead of worried ;)

xxx

I feel as though Im gaining weight this week. Not weighing so I could be wrong but it definitely feels like it. Going to hang on in there for another few weeks though coz I really really dont want to have to come back. Im starting to think its the only way I can lose weight after having been on it for so long though.

morning joanne dont worry too much youve probably just got water retention hopefully youll be feeling slim again tomorrow.keep at it hun.

Fingers crossed Spyro. I will see what the scales so on Friday anyway. My plan is to stick with it until Ive finished Jillian anyway coz its just too hard to do on a vlcd and I really want to get through that dvd. After that Ill reassess things if necessary.

Ok decision made. I am sticking with Atkins for the next 21 days coz I really want to finish the shred and it just seems so much more doable when Im eating. Then I am coming back to Exante for 3 weeks to finish off the packs I still have left and then back to Atkins until goal.

I figure I may as well finish off the packs and the boost to my weight loss will be a major bonus. If things go really well I could be in the 11's by the time this 6 weeks is over. Thats only 1stone 4lbs which is definitely doable in 6 weeks especially with 3 of them on Exante. My total loss for February was 1.3lbs so I definitely need the boost, lol.

Wow have you done 9 days of shred? I managed 1 lol well done :)

Sounds like a plan joanne. Well done on the shred

That sounds like you have it all figured out Jo! Well done on the shred, I don't think its healthy at all to do an intense workout like that on a vlcd, you would always be living in nearly a calorie deficit! Eeek! So good on you for being so sensible about it. I plan to to take on the shred when I am off exante, I have seen soooooo many before and afters and that dvd literally changes body shapes! Resistance training really is the way to go, that woman has made a life changing dvd!

xx

I've downloaded the shred but after flicking throughout it I am literally scared!!!! Are you noticing anything Joanne? Apart from the inability to sit probably lol?

Thanks guys.

Laura I'm not actually losing inches but I have noticed that a dress I bought 2 weeks ago is looking better round my stomach so something is happening although I'm not sure what or how, lol. It is definitely a killer though.

You know the old adage - no pain no gain ;)
xx

May give it a try when the fiancé goes out... I fear he may not want to marry me after he sees my attempt lol

Hi Joanne,
Really interested hearing how the shred is going. It sounds like Atkins is a good combination with it. Hope it continues to go well - it's so nice when you start to feel that your clothes are fitting / looking better on you :D

How are you getting on? Have you weighed?

The shred is slowly killing me Rachel, lol. I will get to the end of this 30 days though. Its definitely making a difference though. Ive lost virtually no weight or inches in the past month but the difference in my side on pictures taken 4 weeks apart is really noticeable so something is happening.

Kas I finally managed to lose 1.3lbs at last weeks wi but a blip at the weekend put me up 3lbs. Already lost 1.4lbs of that though and am quite optimistic about weighing on Friday.

Back