JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Hiya,
just catching up. Congrats it sounds as though the transition to atkin went really well for you!
It makes such a difference being able to eat food and having to make those sensible food choices. I can't wait to get back there - just have to get my head in the right place first!!

if you don't mind me being nosey - are you doing induction level carbs and working through the atkins programme rigidly or are you setting your own carb allowances?

ooooh - good luck for friday

How many days have you got left of the shred?

xx

I'm trying to stick to as few carbs as possible cookie. The only carbs I'm getting are coming from salad veg, eggs, cream, cheese and the occasional mim. I'm averaging around 14 or so a day which isn't bad.

Today is day 17 for me Toots so only another 12 days after today. Seems so far away lol. Although scarily enough I am actually starting to enjoy it in a weird way.

Cool and hats off for day 17 of the shred.....enjoying it....all the months if exante must have finally got to you! ;)

I down loaded (well got my oh to download the shred) and I watched it through once - that's gotta count for something right......?!

Hope you have a good day
xx

Think i might have to invest in the shred. Is it the one that guarantees you'll drop a dress size in 30 days?

20lbs in 30 days is the claim. Needless to say I haven't lost that but ir definitely is doing something for me so I'm happy with it. Really is an absolute killer though.

Today is day 17 for me Toots so only another 12 days after today. Seems so far away lol. Although scarily enough I am actually starting to enjoy it in a weird way.

That's how it starts - then you're hooked :D

xx

Would love to loose 20lbs in 30 days. Maybe i will treat myself :)

I've been doing arm exercises with dumbells every night for about a month now and am really noticing the difference already, still along way to go though.

I have a shake weight that I really should break out of the packaging. I was thinking I would stick with Jillian for now though and use the shake weight when I do my brief stint back on Exante. After doing level 3 of Jillian I dont think I could do both that and the shake weight in one day, lol.

well done for sticking with jillian hun your doing excellent. when are you thinking of starting exante for 30 days?

Once Ive managed 30 days of Jillian Im thinking 30 days of Exante and then back to Atkins and Jillian. Thats the current plan anyway.

I've been inspired by your experience to order the shred - slightly nervous about starting it, I think it will turn up tomorrow. I think I might go fully to working solution while I do it though, as it sounds like a killer! That's great to hear that you can see a change in your profile from all the work you've done on the shred. Good luck getting through the 30 days :D

Thanks Rachel. I originally did 6 days of it while doing TS and I literally couldn't do day 7 so gave up on it completely. Its so much easier when you are eating.

I can't wait for you to finish the shred to give me your honest view on it! I am hoping to start it on April 3rd/4th. I have heard such gooooood things about it and if you look on youtube and see the before and after videos on there from average, normal people just like us, they are soooo inspiring! Keep going Jo! You are doing amazingly with it! x

morning hun im officially back today hope you are well.have a good day.

Well I made the mistake of doing level 3 of Jillian yesterday. Was horrendous while doing it but I got through it. Went to do level 1 today and literally couldnt get past the first circuit. My arms and legs just wouldnt do what I wanted them to. So Im going to leave it for the time being and have another go tonight. If it doesnt happen though it doesnt happen, Im not going to kill myself. A day off wont do any harm and Ill be raring to go with it tomorrow again.

Maybe i won't give it a go then lol

Lol I know what you mean. Im now dreading it. It is great though when you can get your arms and legs to do what you want them to.

Muscle rub and a hot bath!!!

Level 3 - now that was hardcore.

Hope your muscles recover soon
xx

Back