JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

well joanne we are day 1 buddies for tomorrow. im gonna hide away today til then i feel so yuk and fat. good luck for tomorrow hun.

Good luck with starting tom,

I'm sure you will blast through it and as you say, you've got your maintanance sorted, so short sharp blitz to get there here you come!!

Xxx

Good luck - you know the drill ;)

xx

Thanks guys. And Spyro this is it - we are going to kick butt this time.

Jam back on it as from tomorrow. Here goes nothing.

Good luck on your day 1 tomoz Joanne :).

Im with you 100% we can do this. Tomorrow is a brand new day, hopefully minus the snow, lol.
Check back in tomoz for update. Good luck.:)

Thanks guys. :) Julz yesterdays weather was dreadful. Doesn't look quite so bad today although I can't see much of it through the fog lol.

Right first shake down. Here's to the first 100% day of my restart.

Off out now. Ill be back to catch up on diaries this afternoon to distract myself lol.

you can do it hun have a good day.

good luck joanne... x

:)

Well today has gone incredibly smoothly so far. Had my shake around 7.30 and then I was out until about 1.30. Had half a bar when I got in and spent the next hour and 40 minutes on the phone before just finishing the rest of my bar. Still a soup to have and Ill have that around 6ish which shouldnt be a problem. :D

Well done joanne me too. Lets honk together tonight hun.

Definitely Spyro. Im just going to have my last pack and that will be me managed my first day 100%.

I do have to say though I forgot just how tough Jillian is when youre on TS. Ive just finished and the sweat is pouring off me.

Well done lass.....here's to day 2
xxxxxx

You lot are so inspiring - I look at your tickers and think "that could be me one day!" :)

It definitely could be if you stick at it. I think most of us 'oldies' have spent the past couple of months faffing about though which isnt great but if you hang on in there the weight loss is great.

Well done on the 100% day Jo! Thats one less you have to do now to get to where you want to be!

Exactly Summer. Im aiming to do as many TS days as I can for the next few weeks although I know there will be the odd WS day but Im not going to put my life on hold for the diet. It can fit in around me this time.

Back