JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

That is the perfect way to do it I have found. I went through a stage of really resenting exante and that I "had" to be on it! When really, if you think about it, we choose to do exante for our own needs, so like you say it can fit around us and not the other way around!

Very true. I have 10 weeks until I go on holiday and I want to be in a size 14 by then although I dont know yet if Ill stick with Exante the entire time. Should definitely be doable though coz Im a 16 just now so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
You have done ace and of course you will be a 14 b4 you know it. 106lbs lost...unbelievable. I think ive done well on bloody 22.....cant imagine how good you must feel xx keep it up chick

You will be in a 14 in 4 weeks or even less if your doing gillian.

The 14s wil be loose by then luv ;)
xxx

morning hun hope your ready for day 2 well done for yesterday. be strong just think im counting on you and il think the same just to keep me going.

Thanks guys. :D

Struggled a bit this morning with hunger to be honest but managed to get through it with the aid of about 5 cups of coffee, lol. This is usually the time of day I struggle but after another marathon phone call with a certain guy Im feeling extremely motivated and know Im going to get through another day 100%.

Is it too soon to die of starvation lol. Cant wait until I get used to not having any food in me again coz my stomach really doesnt like it. Anyway here I go for another cup of coffee in the hope it takes the edge off.

Sorry Hun :( you will get through it though!

Can you try splitting the packs in two and so spreading them throught the day? That's what i tend to do...I sometimes split them on three and my bars in about 8!

me too so starving i had some chicken, tuna and cucumber.

Im not overly keen on the whole splitting the packs thing Cookie. I did it once and just didnt enjoy them as much. I will get through it though. I have to!

Spyro I gave myself permission to have some protein if I needed it but I think Im scared to incase it sets me off. I have a lunch next week so am trying to stick to 3 packs until then if I can.

i know what you mean usually it starts me off too but ive been doing the paul mckenna cd and dont know if its that actually working as only my 2nd day but i have resisted quite a few times today. i actually stopped and thought instead of shoving it in my mouth.

I get the hunger pangs around 10.30 and no amount of water helps. Evening is the same at about 7-8pm. Roll on this time next week when the pangs will be a thing of the past, one hopes.

That's a good idea Spyro, think I'll get my Paul Mckenna cd out.

Hope tomorrow gets easier Joanne, good luck :) You both did better than me today, I ate some of my daughter's milky way stars, and then could have kicked myself... argg!

Anyway, nice work Joanne, and hope tomorrow goes well :)

it really does seem to be working although i had some protein earlier ive just carried on. definately get your cd out hun.

I think I'm going to have to invest in this cd.

Anyway just a flying visit before I head out. Made it through day 2 with only an extra half a pack again. Hoping to do it on 3 packs today coz I'm out all nmorning again and will be on the phone all afternoon lol. Were definitely all doing great though. Catch up later.

Back