JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Looking forward to seeing your results for weigh in tomorrow!!! You may beat me yet!!

Unbelievably I have lost 5.1lbs this week. To say I am over the moon is an understatement. Not only am I now in the 12s, I'm under 180lbs.

JoanneM said:
Unbelievably I have lost 5.1lbs this week. To say I am over the moon is an understatement. Not only am I now in the 12s, I'm under 180lbs.

Fab Hun you are doing so well again :)

I'm hoping to be in the 12's next week so exciting!

Your losses are huge some weeks, be really proud of yourself!! Xxx

That is flipping brilliant!!! Well done!!! Im reckoning that with all the smiling you will be doing this week that you're on for another good loss! Smiling takes up cals :D

Sooooo pleased for you! Welcome to the 12's!! I can't believe how similar you and I are, though what you have achieved blows me out of the water! Have a great day!! X

P.s can't wait to log in properly so I can see your new stats as am on my phone right now :( xx

For the first time in ages I am Jax. I've struggled to long with this and now that the end is in sight I have to keep going until I get there. And I'm actually starting to believe I will.

Right guys I am off for the weekend and will catch up with everyone elses diaries on Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Again many many congrats on the loss this week, your a star :D

x

Oh wow that's brilliant!!! So pleased for you hun, you so deserve it after sticking to it properly :) lots of hugs! Xxx

Yay :bliss::wee:

xxxx

very well done Joanne - you're a star x

Excellent Joanne your doing great back on exante :)

Looking at your stats i think your BMI will be under 30 next weigh in :):):)

Have a fabulous weekend and keep smiling, you've every reason to :):):):):)

Oh well done, you really deserved a great loss, into the 12's is amazing, look how far you've come.

Well done Joanne- fab loss!

Congrats on the BRILLIANT result!! I am really happy for you....this really is IT, and at this rate you are gonna be at goal in no time!

Hope you have a great weekend.

lots a luv,
xxx

Just noticed - we have almost identical poundage to loose to get to goal weight.....race you to the finish line.....although at the rate your loosing you will beat me hands down!!

xxx

Thanks all. And fingers crossed for a bmi under 30 next week although I wont be devastated if it takes 2 weeks.

Anywy just a flying visit coz I cant keep my eyes open long enough to read anyones diaries. Lots of alcohol consumed this weekend but been good other than that so hoping it hasnt done too much damage. Even if it did though Im not going to beat myself up about it coz I enjoyed myself and already decided I wasnt going to put my life on hold for the diet.

Other than that things are absolutely fabulous and Im still a happy bunny. :D

Back