JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Congratulations on getting in to the 12's I know how good it feels :)

WOW, joanne, 12st something is absolutely incredible. well done!

Glad the weekend went well.
Good luck for the week ahead.
Xxx

Loving your mindset. So glad you had a great weekend :)

Totally the right attitude - you enjoyed yourself and that's the main thing ;)

xxx

For some reason I have no thank you button so thanks all.

Diet this week has definitely been more ws than ts but I dont care in the slightest. Im happy with how things are going and know Im doing ok. Need to manage a ts day today mind you coz tomorrow is WI and I want to lose another 0.5lbs by then to get me to exactly 8 stone gone.

I can smell that 8 stone loss coming your way.....go smash through it Joanne xx

Into the 12's is fab :D
I do hope you can cross off 8stone tomorrow.
Good Luck
Marge
:)

Eeeek - how exciting - 8 stone. amazing achievement

xxx

Fab, can't wait for your weigh in, i'm sure you'll make the 8 stone gone forever :)

Well I didn't do it. I've been stuck at 178.6 since Monday and I'm still at it so still that 1/2lb to go. Still its a loss of 1.3 this week so still going in the right direction at least.

JoanneM said:
Well I didn't do it. I've been stuck at 178.6 since Monday and I'm still at it so still that 1/2lb to go. Still its a loss of 1.3 this week so still going in the right direction at least.

You will be there soon Joanne. Xxx keep it up hon. Xx

You watch, it'll happen tomorrow!! :rolleyes:

Wel done on 1.3 - fab stuff

xx

Well done you Joanne. Insirstional. Thanks for your advice yesterday. I'm having a little break and then when I'm ready will come back to this. Good lick with the rest of your journey xx

Jo that's still brilliant! Honest, I'm proud of you, give it a few days and it'll be done :)

Well done Joanne and it will definately be off for next weigh in :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Back