Nitey nite
Marge x
:)

Nite, Babes
xx

Night xxx

How's your saturday going?

xxx

Going great Toots. I decided to take your advice and have an atkins weekend and its great. Already gotten rid of most of the carb cravings. Just a pity I need to come back to Exante again on Monday, lol.

Glad your enjoying your low-carb break.
At least you know that once your back its not for too long and then you can go back to all those scrummy low carb meals....be sure to have a MIM for me ;)

Hope you have great rest of the weekend - Enjoy!
xxxxxxxxx

At least you're enjoying the weekend and ketosis should come a little easier!! It's not for ever, Sweets, you're doing such a sterling job that you will NEVER need to do this again once you get to goal

xxx

Hope your enjoying your Atkins weekend!!:)

look how close you are to goal joanne...absolutely amazing...

look how close you are to goal joanne...absolutely amazing...

I know - our Joanne's doing fab!

How's you, Colly? Long time no speak - where you hiding?

xxx

I know - our Joanne's doing fab!

How's you, Colly? Long time no speak - where you hiding?

xxx

i'm fabulous ta! couldn't be better :D (well, unless i lost 5 stone overnight ;)) how are you? xx

i'm fabulous ta! couldn't be better :D (well, unless i lost 5 stone overnight ;)) how are you? xx

I hear ya!!!! ;) I'm good - still plodding along
xxx

Hey sweetheart!

Hope your Sunday is going ok xx

Hope your still doing well on exante :)

Well after a weekend of eating I was straight back on the wagon on Monday and other than a buttered roll which forced me to eat it had a great week although I did have 2 bars on a couple of days. The result is that I managed to lose 1.8lbs which means I have finally lost over 8 stones so I'm a very happy bunny again. :D

well done to 8 stone gone Joanne, you amazing lady.

Wow Joanne.....8 stone is utterly amazing. Well done missy xxx

WELL DONE!! So pleased for you!! Wow 8 stone...gone for good! You are blinkin amazing! xxxx

Back