JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Congratulations on getting over 8 stone off, utterly inspiring.

Have a fabulous weekend, let's hope we get some of this sun folk are talking about :)

Well done for reaching that amazing milestone - not much farther to go now! Awesome!

GS_01bdac06a88fab2a28f125ab021ae3de.png

Brilliant achievement Joanne losing 8st!!!:happy096:

Well done!!! Brilliant success!! Here's me struggling with 40 odd pounds and you have lost a whole person!

Well done Joanne
:D

Well done Joanne....that is some achievement you have done there..x

Just a flying visit coz Im off out in 10 minutes but just had to pop into say that I am wearing a size 12 dress. Even better Im not wearing any control underwear and it still looks pretty good. 4 weeks ago it looked dreadful on me even with the underwear so feeling pretty good today. :D

You should post pics hun!! Give us some inspiration!!

Have a great night!!..x

Just a flying visit coz Im off out in 10 minutes but just had to pop into say that I am wearing a size 12 dress. Even better Im not wearing any control underwear and it still looks pretty good. 4 weeks ago it looked dreadful on me even with the underwear so feeling pretty good today. :D

Well done, Babes - that's great news!!
Have fun
xxx

Well after a weekend of eating I was straight back on the wagon on Monday and other than a buttered roll which forced me to eat it had a great week although I did have 2 bars on a couple of days. The result is that I managed to lose 1.8lbs which means I have finally lost over 8 stones so I'm a very happy bunny again. :D

:happy096: Well done - can't believe I missed this - too busy feeling sorry for myself :eek:

Fantastic acheivement - well done :clap::clap::clap::worthy:

xxx

Jo just been reading some of your diary and wow 8 stone! That's fantastic! So glad all your hard work has paid off and YAY to the size 12 dress, you must be so pleased. Just wanted to say well done it really is inspiring :)

Well done on your 8 stone loss!!!!!!! A M A Z I N G!!

And what a great feeling getting into a size 12 dress...you must be feeling very happy:)

Have a good day:)

Thanks guys. I'm not a size 12 by any means but it was still a fab feeling.

Anyway this past few days has been a case of 'diet? What diet?' Lol. Back on track today though. I've just finished my second pack so its looking like today will be a good day.

Wooooo Hoooo....well done Joanne and regardless of what you say....a size 12 is still a size 12 and you got in it girl!!! Well done. I'd have walked round all day with the dress inside out so everyone could see the label xx

Thanks guys. I'm not a size 12 by any means but it was still a fab feeling.

Anyway this past few days has been a case of 'diet? What diet?' Lol. Back on track today though. I've just finished my second pack so its looking like today will be a good day.

FANTASTIC! Long may it continue!!! :D

Ok definitely not been a great week for the diet but had a 100% TS day yesterday and am determined to have another one today in the hope of minimising the damage so fingers crossed.

Back