Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

So my second week of ww plan is now under my belt and ive managed to lose another 3.5lbs yeyh!! :D:D (must update my stats) Really chuffed with myself thats nearly half a stone since starting back at work 2 weeks ago. Long may it continue! Still feeling really motivated to reach my goal and im as addicted to this blinkin forum as ever!!

Hope everyone has a great week and judging by last weeks losses it seems we're all on track, good luck!!

x

Oh well done!! Thats fantastic!! I hope you had a good Monday, I hate Mondays!! loL! we used to have an hour long assembly first thing and apparently people moaned! WHY would you moan about that!

Hi CC and a very belated welcome - was offline for just over a week and struggling to catch up with the diaries! Well done on your loss so far and good luck with your WI later in the week! Take care xxx

Thanks all, im well pleased with myself!! Just finished tucking into a ww chocolate mini roll - they are just to die for!! Never seen them before but they are gorg!!!:D

x

Well done on your latest 3lbs loss. You are going great guns.

Thanks so much
Was having a wee nosey at your diary and you have done terrificly (sp?)(and a teacher too, tut tut!) well! Thats amazin that you've managed to get under your target, well done you

x

Well done Joanne,:happy036:
I know you were a little worried that you might not lose this week as you had started to eat all your points.
Your living proof that the diet does work when you follow the rules properly, you'll be at goal in no time.

Well done Joanne,:happy036:
I know you were a little worried that you might not lose this week as you had started to eat all your points.
Your living proof that the diet does work when you follow the rules properly, you'll be at goal in no time.

Thanks red!

I know, I made a conscious effort to eat all my points this week and thought I should share with you all that still managed to lose 3lbs!! I'm guessing it will be better for me in the long run to lose it properly and lets face it, its more enjoyable to eat all your points.

Hope everyone has a successful week x

Thats fab, well done on your 3lbs loss this week. You must be so pleased with yourself. Good luck on the week ahead.

Just thought i would pop in and say hi!!!

Believe we are now on a team and you are the Boss lol!!!!:)

We have exactly the same left to lose so we should be able to keep each other on the straight and narrow;)

You ve done fantastic so far - heres to a great weigh in again next week

xx

Thats fab, well done on your 3lbs loss this week. You must be so pleased with yourself. Good luck on the week ahead.

Thanks Keisha, i am chuffed just hope i can keep it up! x

Just thought i would pop in and say hi!!!

Believe we are now on a team and you are the Boss lol!!!!:)

We have exactly the same left to lose so we should be able to keep each other on the straight and narrow;)

You ve done fantastic so far - heres to a great weigh in again next week

xx

Hey Donna

Our goals are really similar aren't they hadn't noticed before (really must pay attention to these things now!!) We've also lost a similar amount too, we'll defo keep each other goin :)
Hope you're havin a good week xx

well done hun thats bloody great :)

Aw cheers Gemma, thanks for noticing! Hope you're having a good week hun x

Have decided to run the Britannic Asset Women's 10k in Glasgow in may this year. Anyone else doin it or anything similar? I've done it for the past 4 years, and so that time has come again to start running :cry: (actually not that bad, its the thought of it thats worse!)

My friend and I dug out our running trainers and decided to brave it tonight having not run since last years race, last May (was not feeling too confident!) However we decided we would aim for a wee 2 mile route we know and thats what we did. Managed to do it without feeling too bad, however that may not be the case 2moro :eek: If im not on forum for a while you'll know that my legs are unable to carry me to my computer :):)

Anyway will keep you all posted on how training is goin x

fair play to u, calorie c. got ur name wrong earlier when u were the first to welcome me to the site.
best of luck with the running, prob walk about 4 miles myself 4 nights a week depending on the weather.

Well Done you did great...:):):)

I started running 10 wks ago there are a few of us on the WW site following the Running Made Easy book.
I managed a 2 mile run today too and feel great,its amazing how far you come in a short time,3 months ago i wouldnt have even been able to run 100 yds!!! :eek:

Well Done on your weightloss as well.
xx

Must have a look at that Running Made easy book and see if I can pick up some tips.

What date in May is the 10k event in Glasgow? Might sign up for something like that.

Oh I want to do that!! how exciting!! Going to do a bit of googling! 10k...couple of times round the block eh? ooh yes I could do that...do they film it? I could run as the croc!!!:D

Good luck with the training. I've got to start trotting to train for Run for Life. I did it last year and was good fun. Would love to do 10km but think too far. Maybe after done 5km. Weird isn't it how we all do the same, do the run then don't run for another year

Karen x

Back