Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Hi HH

God thats funny isn't it we've lost nearly the same!! Well done on dropping trouser size, I'm hoping to achieve that wee goal sometime soon. I've actually got a lot of clothes from when I was a size or two smaller - itching to get back into them.

yeh we had the whole family round when on the wi fit and so of course everyone now knows that my bmi isn't too clever, however i drone on about my weight and points so much I reckon everyone within a mile radius knows what weight i am, ha!!

Good luck for your wi on sat hon
have good day tomorrow

x

Wii fit sounds excellent, I really would like one...Ive done the boxing on wii sports and that kills me lol, well done on WI x

Thank you, the wii fits are really good fun. Also done the boxing etc before and it does really kill you!! some of things on fit are knackering too, all good for you i guess! x

well done on the loss!! I love my wii fit too but since bf's hours have changed in work I dont have that hour to myself in the mornings anymore ggrrrrr!! I actually think I pulled something doin the hula hoop too lol feel soooo stupid doin it but mega fun!

thank you. I have soo pulled something too in my stomach from hula hooping!! Ive got the cold just now and everytime i sneeze i have to hold my stomach - ridiculous!!! x

Wow :) you got a wii fit!! I want one so much lol :)

Congrats on your loss hun :) x x

Thanks Sarah, you really should get one they are the greatest fun!! Haven't laughed so much in ages! x

My parents have one lol i tend to go on it whenever i go round but i would like one for myself too lol we only really go on the games when i'm with them! Although i found myself being very good at hula hooping and no one has beaten me yet! I got 332 last time! Woop! lol
Hope you're having a good week anyway hun! Scale Hoppers are doing sooo good :D x

Yup!!! We rock!! Think we might get to new people on our team, since we've started out team couple of folk haven't been online so watch this space.

Anyway having a not bad week, hope you enjoy the rest of your week!!

ps - i got 403 spins on hula hoop:character00116: although i also have a twisted stomach to go along with that record :D x

403 spins! That's amazing!!! lol i wanna unlock the other two harder hula hoop games on there :)
Haven't hurt my stomach yet but i am absolutely knackered after doing it just once!! :D x

It actually worries me how tired I get after it!!!!! Fitness isn't great but been going out running and thot i wasn't too bad. Nope!!....cant even hula hoop for a minute. Oh dear what a dire state to be in!!

x

Us scale hoppers seem to have about the same to lose - How tall are you? Your target is a lot lower than mine so hoping its because you re a shorty if not i m aiming for the esier option!!!

Glad you re doing well - Scales Hoppers are on a roll at the moment - it must be our boss inspiring us all with her fab losses!!!!

Us scale hoppers seem to have about the same to lose - How tall are you?

I actually don't know what height i am, ridiculous I know!!! I'm about 5'7 I think.

Your target is a lot lower than mine so hoping its because you re a shorty if not i m aiming for the esier option!!!

Did ww at class few years back so just going by the target they gave me back then, although does seem like a long way off!! Never mind i'll soldier on until I get there. I just find it really difficult to maintain that weight, don't think im designed to be under 10 stone.

Glad you re doing well - Scales Hoppers are on a roll at the moment - it must be our boss inspiring us all with her fab losses!!!!

Don't hold your breath, your "boss" is looking too clever for a weight loss this week. Been completely 100% but had a sneaky peek (I must stop doing that) and scales haven't budged!!!Damn it!!! TOTM is looming tho but would still like to loose a wee pound. Mite try cutting out carbs for next few days, altho got uni girls coming over 2moro nite, hope i don't fall off the wagon.

x

Ive unlocked the second hula hoop game, is that super hula hoop?? It actually really hurts my stomach but reckon its doing me the world of good!! Ive decided to try and get on it everyday, especially the hula hoop.

Still haven't even tried the yoga positions yet, planning on getting right into it this weekend (how sad!!!) Did you say you had a wii fit?? Are you as obsessed as me??

Hi,
Does anyone have My Health Coach: Manage Your Weight ?
I am looking into buying it as i cannot afford the wii fit yet, if anyone has got it is it worth the money and what exactly does it do ?

Thanks x

Hi,
Does anyone have My Health Coach: Manage Your Weight ?
I am looking into buying it as i cannot afford the wii fit yet, if anyone has got it is it worth the money and what exactly does it do ?

Thanks x

Nope fraid not, think there is a fitness coach one too not managed to look in to them yet tho.
x

Im just looking into the wii fitness i may ask for it for my birthday.
If im having fun with exercise then i dont find it such a bore. X

I would definately recommend it, its great fun and you really don't feel like its a chore at all! Everyone in my house loves it and its a fight to get on it. Managed to do a wee 30 mins this morn feel much better for it!!

Is your bday soon?

x

Ive unlocked the second hula hoop game, is that super hula hoop?? It actually really hurts my stomach but reckon its doing me the world of good!! Ive decided to try and get on it everyday, especially the hula hoop.

Still haven't even tried the yoga positions yet, planning on getting right into it this weekend (how sad!!!) Did you say you had a wii fit?? Are you as obsessed as me??
Hi there,yes i have the wii fit im on day 24 today,been on it every day since OH kindly bought it for me!!so i suppose that means im pretty addicted...
It was funny yesterday was doing the jogging and put the wii remote on my waistband shows ive lost a few inches cos it kept falling down into my knickers!! :sign0007: Have you got the wii fitness coach??

25th feb :) cant wait ive just asked my bro for game so i think he is getting it me.
I have got dvds to workout to but i live in a flat so dont really like to jump about. So the game would be great x

25th feb :) cant wait ive just asked my bro for game so i think he is getting it me.
I have got dvds to workout to but i live in a flat so dont really like to jump about. So the game would be great x
Eh up chuck mines on the 23rd Feb!!

Because im gonna b 21 i think everyone is expecting me to have a big party but i havent got much confidence at the min.

So im just going keeping it low key and when lose weight i will have a huge 22nd bday instead :) x
I will have a low fat bday cake too does anyone have any recipies so i can pass it on to my mum to make for me :)

Yup same as me, live in flat too so can't really bounce around to dvds,

Thats really nice of your bro, let me know how you get on with it if you get it x

Afternoon all

I have a Wii fit which my son bought me for my birthday last year, bless him. I dragged it out this morning, blew the dust off and tried to fathom how to turn it on. My husband is tech mad and we currently have 13 remote controls in the conservatory alone. After several minutes of scrabbling about with various remotes, I finally managed to switch Wii & the tv on; however the garden lights also sprang into life as did the air conditioning, photo frames, ceiling lights, window blinds, lap top and media player.

I finally found my wii mii which resembles a pink pig on sticks and proceeded to hula hoop and I must say that given the choice between six minutes of hula hoop and nothing, hula hoop emerges the clear winner! I only managed 289 but that puts me just ahead of my other half or so he says. I will have to practise if I ever manage to switch it on again! Apparently the OH has ordered the Wii Fitness Coach, please don't let it come with another bl**dy remote control.

I'm off shopping for food. All that exercise has made me hungry.

Have a good Saturday.
Dumplin x

Back