Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

calorie crusader

Gold Member
Well just had my first weigh in since beginning ww last month and ive managed to lose 3.5lbs!!!!!! Yeyh!!!!! So pleased with myself :D

Hope I can keep up the good work this week. So glad I found this site, its definately kept me motivated!!

Hope you all had/are having a good week x

Well done CC
You must be really pleased with that result. WW is a great system and really works if you stay with it.

Thanks all!! Just noticed that I had put " since starting ww last month" in my post, oops!! I meant last week. Silly me, must be all the excitement of first WI, ha!

x

Well done!! thats brilliant!! Well done!!

thanks you honey! I am so happy to be back on track after Xmas and New Year!! Its so bizzare, your attitude to food just changes!! lol!! I cant believe I was dead happy not to be tempted by choc anymore!! Just doesnt seem right!

I know its so strange how you can go from feeling like absolute crap on your first day back at work after the xmas hols to feeling fab after only one week, I love it!!! :D

Although I have to admit its been pretty tough passing up on all the chocs and shortbread that are STILL circulating the staffroom. What is wrong with these people who just keep bringing more junk to work!!

Well done chic :)

Well done. That is brilliant!

Well done! That's great!

A belated welcome too xx

Hi CC, well done on your first week and welcome.

another teacher? this forum is getting overrun by teachers....its a good thing though if we need help with our kids homework!

Hi CC, well done on your first week and welcome.

another teacher? this forum is getting overrun by teachers....its a good thing though if we need help with our kids homework!

Ha! I know us teachers are taking over the world :D:D

Thanks everyone for ur messages of support, they are all appreciated!!! Hope everyone is having a good week and WI are going well!!

x

Back