Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

I really didn't handle it too well either, my bottom lip was doing that trembling thing!! I went to the toilet afterwards and it was filled with women and young girls bawling their eyes out. you'd have thought there had been some kind of disaster at the cinema! xx

Awww was thinking of going to see it but WON'T now as I'm a big baby when it comes to animals!! x

Well another weigh in day today. Lost another 1lb!! I'm pretty pleased but had hoped to lose a bit more, never mind, im not going to moan its still a loss!

Contemplating what to have for dinner 2nite, think a treat is called for.Mmm chinese, kebab?? oh its just so tricky!!

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week xx

i would say kebab! Yum :D well done on your 1lb.. if you come see us all on the weekend then dont turn sideways or we might lose you!! xxx

Well done on your pound loss Joanne. That's great! xx

Thanks everyone!!! If im honest was a teeny wee bit disappointed, i know a loss is a loss and all in the right direction, was really good all week! Guess it must have been the pizza and carbonara - carbs overload!!!!

Turning sideways..disappearing...Rach i wish!!!! still a good bit to lose. All in good time!!

Well the good news is that i had neither a kebab, nor a chinese!!!! Opted for quorn southern fried burgers and potato waffles, how good am I!!! Although starving now! Goin to go and treat myself to a little timeout me thinks

xXx

i hope you mean time out as in the chocolate, not just time.. there is mention of chocolate everywhere.. going to have to get me some of that tomorrow if theres a positive movement! :D btw, if ur joining us on sat, we'll be at the chinese, frankies, ask or chiquitos it seems.. so have ur EOG at hand :D x

i hope you mean time out as in the chocolate, not just time.. there is mention of chocolate everywhere.. going to have to get me some of that tomorrow if theres a positive movement! :D btw, if ur joining us on sat, we'll be at the chinese, frankies, ask or chiquitos it seems.. so have ur EOG at hand :D x

LOL! Oh its definately timeout of the chocolate variety, although give me a few days into a working week and im sure it'll be proper timeout!!

All of the above places sound fab, i didn't even realise there was an ask at the quay, not been there for a while! Always have the EOG handy, its my bible!! Hope you're having a good day? xx

dont take my word for it mind.. Jen said it was there.. but shes there that often how could she be wrong? :p

and yes, getting excited about the weekend now! :D xxx

Ah must be then...Jen does literally live in the quay! Have you got a nice outfit for the weekend?? x

hi joanne, snap, 1 pound with me also, at least we are going the right way, really going to put in more effort this week since n y is thurs week:D:D:D:D
watched gran torino myself yesterday, it was good, must watch marley and me, did u see slumdog?
how about revolutionary road - didn't think that was great, another good film was lakeview terrace.

done another new receipe last sat. rosemary lamb bake i think, i'll post it tomorrow.
i have fillet of ham and cabbage for tomorrow but am also going to make the roast veg quiche also.

:):):)

Well done on another 1lb gone, Joanne. With such a big loss last week, its to be expected that it levels out - 4.5lbs in two weeks is great going.

It would be lovely to see you next weekend if you can make it. Must try and hook up sometime for a run when I am up in Glasgow - although at that pace, I am surprised you can talk and run....I can listen and run at that pace ;)

Well done on another 1lb gone, Joanne. With such a big loss last week, its to be expected that it levels out - 4.5lbs in two weeks is great going.

It would be lovely to see you next weekend if you can make it. Must try and hook up sometime for a run when I am up in Glasgow - although at that pace, I am surprised you can talk and run....I can listen and run at that pace ;)

Hi Rosie

Hadn't actually taken last weeks wi into consideration but now you mention it you're right, 4.5lbs in 2 weeks - i definately can't complain!!

Yeh definately going to try and catch up with everyone on saturday. I'm at uni during the day but im hoping to finish up early around lunch time, hopefully pop in at some point!

As for the running pace I don't know so much...bearing in mind im only running around 20 minutes at a time, although 2moro we are venturing further afield, try and run a bigger distance (not too long mind you!)

Hopefully see you at some point on saturday xx

hi joanne, snap, 1 pound with me also, at least we are going the right way, really going to put in more effort this week since n y is thurs week:D:D:D:D
watched gran torino myself yesterday, it was good, must watch marley and me, did u see slumdog?
how about revolutionary road - didn't think that was great, another good film was lakeview terrace.

done another new receipe last sat. rosemary lamb bake i think, i'll post it tomorrow.
i have fillet of ham and cabbage for tomorrow but am also going to make the roast veg quiche also.

:):):)

Hi livinhope, good to hear from you! Yeh 1lb off can't complain too much eh! Wow new york eh, how exciting, im jealous!!!

Yeh enjoyed gran torino, was good! Did see slumdog!! It was fantastic even bought the soundtrack i was that enamoured with it! Haven't seen revolutionary road or the other one, have heard rr is pretty good!

rosemary lamb bake sounds delicious, i'll look out for your recipe! xx

Every little pound counts!:) Well done :)x

Thanks, I know it really does x

Back