Joanne's Diary...V.Exciting news!!!!!!!!

Thanks nuneczka, well had wi today and just as id thot have put on a lb! Haven't been particularly bad at all this week, just reckon it bad time of the month. But hay ho, will just get on with it and try to get rid of it nxt week. Just can't seem to get past this 11 stone mark (doin my head in!!!!) Run tonight should help (here's hoping!)

x

Run Jo Run!!! Chin up chick - we're all human! Ya still gawjuss! ;)

I'm sure that pound will be off in no time with all that running. Good luck for the coming week :O)

Good luck for this week - I know exactly what its like to plateau - I stayed same weight for just over 10weeks all be it same old pound bouncing back and forth and its soooo frustrating! But your exercising is def gonna help now and lets just hope as u say totm had something to do with this weeks wi also x

Thanks hon, god i think i would go insane if my weight loss was like this for 10 weeks!! Well done you for sticking with it, thats dedication! x

Run Jo Run!!! Chin up chick - we're all human! Ya still gawjuss! ;)

Aw thanks Sherry! Feelin like forest gump these days lol! Well done on your unconfirmed 2lb loss, good for you! Hope yer wee job is goin well x

I'm sure that pound will be off in no time with all that running. Good luck for the coming week :O)

Thanks chic! Here's hoping! Good luck to you too! x

Well after feeling a bit miffed at my gain this week i took myself out for another run tonight. However could only manage just under 3 miles and just had to stop....legs aching!! So really not happy with myself today at all. Think maybe a didn't rest long enough from friday's mammoth run.

Ive got a few questions for you; i'm going to change my wi day to a sat. Really feel like im totally depriving myself over the weekend because im so concious my wi is on the mon, not working for me. Having just weighed in today what do you think i should do? Should i just wi again on sat and have it after 5 days? or should i wait to the following sat so its more or less 2 weeks? My instinct is that if i tell myself il wait for almost 2 weeks it may be an excuse to pig out?? What do you reckon?

Secondly, has anyone read or listened to the Paul McKenna "Eat yourself thin?" My running buddy gave me a loan of the hypnosis induction cd tonight and wondered how anyone else has found it? I listened to it earlier but fell asleep, oops. Not sure if you are meant to do that or if thats the idea. Hopefully its in their in my subconcious somewhere. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week x

Reactions: ugg
i would WI this sat, not wait 2 weeks.. like you said - big reason to feel a bit lax about it if you have such a big gap!

sorry to hear you put on 1lb, but like always i'm sure you'll easy have it off plus more at next WI :) xxx

Hey, you shouldn't feel unhappy with yourself your doing amazingly with WW and the exercise.
I'd weigh this week it'll hopefully make you extra good for these 5 days, also post in your food diary. Good luck xx

I am sorry you put 1lbs on. With all that running you do it will be off soon so dont worry!

Regarding think yourself thin, i got a file on my pc which is 25 min lng and I listened to it few time and fallen asleep aswell! I am not sure how affective it is but I dint noticed any difference as yet... Have you?

Have a good week x

Hi hun

I'd weigh again on Sat as 2 weeks is dangerous (well would be for me)!! Let us know how the Paul Mckenna cd goes ;op x

Hey, you shouldn't feel unhappy with yourself your doing amazingly with WW and the exercise.
I'd weigh this week it'll hopefully make you extra good for these 5 days, also post in your food diary. Good luck xx

Thanks, yeyh thats definately what im going to do with the wi, almost 2 weeks i think would send me shooting of the wagon. Oh and i started back with posting in my food diary so thanks for kick up the a*@e that was needed x

Hiya

Just popping in to say hi - that 1lb will be off by next week plus some

Good luck for coming week xx

Thanks Donna, here's hoping. Hope you are well too x

I am sorry you put 1lbs on. With all that running you do it will be off soon so dont worry!

Regarding think yourself thin, i got a file on my pc which is 25 min lng and I listened to it few time and fallen asleep aswell! I am not sure how affective it is but I dint noticed any difference as yet... Have you?

Have a good week x

Hey think it must be the same thing. The Paul McKenna cd is about 25 mins long will give it another bash 2nite. Hope you are having a good week too x

Hi hun

I'd weigh again on Sat as 2 weeks is dangerous (well would be for me)!! Let us know how the Paul Mckenna cd goes ;op x

Yup its a definate, wi will be this sat (eek!) better b uber good until then. Thanks for advice x

Well, have really tried hard today to stay firmly on track. Made a nice big pot of zero point soup so that was had for lunch and yum it was too!
I found myself really thinking about eating my dinner tonight. The Paul Mckenna cd talks about eating slow bites and being conscious when you do and putting your knife and fork down between eating. I actually found myself doing it without thinking about it too much. A bit strange i think! I'm such a sceptic with these faddy things but I definately was conscious of the way i was eating??? Will continue with the cd and see how it goes. If nothing else it'l send me off for a good nights sleep ha!

Off out 2moro nite. Going to the theatre to see South Pacific (which i don't know much about at all, I know how uncultured!) with the girls in work. Come to an agreement that we'll go out to a wetherspoons for dinner so I'm looking for any suggestions as to what might be a good idea for dinner?? Checked my EOG and im thinking maybe pasta and meatballs - 10.5pts?? Anyone had it before?

x

Hiya hun been reading your diary so wanted to say hi :)

Sounds like that little lb is going to be gone before you know it with all that running! I am doing the walking to running challenge that was in the WW mag at the mo as I'm desperate to get the hang of this running lark I'm terrible at the min and can barely run to the end of the street!

As for Paul Mckenna I tried it and it is basically common sense stuff, eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full that kind of thing problem for me was if I could do that I wouldnt be coming to WW! It may do it for you though hun different strokes for different folks and all that :)

Just been reading your diary
good luck with the running, im envious of anyone who can run i have never been very good at it. I started a little every time i walk the dog but its literally seconds at te moment. My OH is a runner and would love me to come with him, i do go on the bike when i can :D

Hiya hun been reading your diary so wanted to say hi :)

Sounds like that little lb is going to be gone before you know it with all that running! I am doing the walking to running challenge that was in the WW mag at the mo as I'm desperate to get the hang of this running lark I'm terrible at the min and can barely run to the end of the street!

As for Paul Mckenna I tried it and it is basically common sense stuff, eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full that kind of thing problem for me was if I could do that I wouldnt be coming to WW! It may do it for you though hun different strokes for different folks and all that :)

Hi, thanks for popping in to my diary! I'm hoping this bloomin 1lb will be well and truly gone otherwise i may go mad!! You're right about the Paul McKenna, been listening to it the past 3 nights and keep falling asleep!! The one thing it is doing is making me more aware when im eating, ive definately been taking my time more and thinking about whether im full or not. The other thing is that its putting me to sleep so having no problems with restlessness at night.

Good luck with your walking to running programme. You'll be amazed at how quickly you become better at running. I hated running when i was younger and couldn't do it to save myself! Loving it now tho! x

Just been reading your diary
good luck with the running, im envious of anyone who can run i have never been very good at it. I started a little every time i walk the dog but its literally seconds at te moment. My OH is a runner and would love me to come with him, i do go on the bike when i can :D

Hi hon

Was never ever good at running either, infact i hated any form of sport when i was younger. I really quickly realised when i put my mind to it that actually i did enjoy running! The thing with running is that its totally mind over matter. Its being able to tell yourself that you can keep going even tho you are out of breath without collapsing!! Once you get that, its so much easier x

Well its almost friday, which for me signals the start of two weeks holiday over Easter. I cannot wait for a rest, much needed after a hectic term! Heading down to London the second week for a hen weekend and really looking forward to it. Decided to go noseying around the shops in hope of getting something new for the weekend. Tried on a few outfits and much to my delight i was fitting comfortably into size 12s. Was such a nice feeling to not be squashing myself into clothes. Also had lots and lots of comments from people this week about my weight loss which is great for morale. I'm definately noticing a difference in myself. I just hope that i don't get too complacent (sp?)

First wi on a sat this week, hoping to have lost that nasty little pound that managed to creep on last week!!

Hope everyone is well xx

Hiya hun what an acheivement size 12 ;o) I can get into a 12 jeans as I tried today at the mall ;oO but its still unsightly and i cant move once they are zipped up..lol
Found a tight 14 today which was good as all my other 14 jeans keep falling down!
Here's wishing you good luck for WI on sat x

Wowzer Joanne! Am sure you're dead chuffed! It's such a nice feeling to be able to go clothes shopping without that sense of resignation that there were only certain things that looked right on me! ( usually big floaty things:mad:)

Well done but then you've done amazingly well!

Aw well done. That's bloomin marvellous. Bet you're well chuffed. Even at target I can't get into a 12. I'm just not made that way. I was 9 'n half stone when I was 25 and I still wore mostly 14's. Child bearing hips they call it! Haha. I'm not a weird shape but I do gotta lotta junk in my trunk! Bloody hate it! However yay you, well chuffed for ya.

Then again, wee celebration for me today. The Blondie Concert that I didn't see last year........ the jeans I wore that night....... I got into them today! ....... 'we gonna have a good time tonight, let's celebrate, it's alright!'.......:party0049::party0048:
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES - COME ON!!!! :D

:) bet it feels amazing getting into the 12s! ... I know it felt great when i got into my 16s :)

great stuff enjoy your rest xx

Size 12 is fantastic you must feel on a high! Good luck for tom xx

Hiya hun what an acheivement size 12 ;o) I can get into a 12 jeans as I tried today at the mall ;oO but its still unsightly and i cant move once they are zipped up..lol
Found a tight 14 today which was good as all my other 14 jeans keep falling down!
Here's wishing you good luck for WI on sat x

Thanks, you'll be there soon with your 12s hon! Isn't it so annoying how sizes vary so much tho! Hope you're having a good week x

Wowzer Joanne! Am sure you're dead chuffed! It's such a nice feeling to be able to go clothes shopping without that sense of resignation that there were only certain things that looked right on me! ( usually big floaty things:mad:)

Well done but then you've done amazingly well!

Thanks Jaxie, yeyh is great feeling little booster in motivation. I just need to try hard and stay focused and get rid of the next bit of weight, here's hoping! Hope you're back on track ok x

Aw well done. That's bloomin marvellous. Bet you're well chuffed. Even at target I can't get into a 12. I'm just not made that way. I was 9 'n half stone when I was 25 and I still wore mostly 14's. Child bearing hips they call it! Haha. I'm not a weird shape but I do gotta lotta junk in my trunk! Bloody hate it! However yay you, well chuffed for ya.

Then again, wee celebration for me today. The Blondie Concert that I didn't see last year........ the jeans I wore that night....... I got into them today! ....... 'we gonna have a good time tonight, let's celebrate, it's alright!'.......:party0049::party0048:
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES - COME ON!!!! :D

...ITS A CELEBRATION!!! Well done you then! I love it when you trying something old on that didn't fit before and now it does! A while back when I lost a lot of weight, I used to keep all my old clothes size 16/18 and try them on every week or too just to keep me motivated!!

Whilst we're on the subject of celebrating..how long to your hols now?? God, I'm dead jealous!!!! What i would give for a week of sunshine x

:) bet it feels amazing getting into the 12s! ... I know it felt great when i got into my 16s :)

great stuff enjoy your rest xx

Thanks, I really will enjoy my rest, the hard bit is going to be staying focused with my diet now that the structure has gone from my week, fingers crossed!!! x

Size 12 is fantastic you must feel on a high! Good luck for tom xx

Thanks ugg, got my fingers crossed for weigh in 2moro x

Back