Job interview on Friday! Eeek!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hello all!

Well, as the title says really...I have a teaching interview in Cardiff on Friday (Friday 13th might I add! :eek:) and I'm starting to get a bit nervous now. It's a really good school, and I would love to get the job...I just hope I don't mess up my lessons otherwise I might not be asked to stay for an interview :(

Wish me luck ladies and gents, and keep your fingers crossed for me on Friday! :D

Sian xx

dudette2001uk said:
Hello all!

Well, as the title says really...I have a teaching interview in Cardiff on Friday (Friday 13th might I add! :eek:) and I'm starting to get a bit nervous now. It's a really good school, and I would love to get the job...I just hope I don't mess up my lessons otherwise I might not be asked to stay for an interview :(

Wish me luck ladies and gents, and keep your fingers crossed for me on Friday! :D

Sian xx

Good Luck Sian

I'm sure if you are well prepared for it you will be fine :)

Let us know how you get on x

Ooh how exciting - wishing you lots of luck! Fingers crossed x

crossed-fingers.jpg

marshall%20eyes%20cross.jpg

crossed-legs1.jpg

144034933_454c3389ec.jpg

As you can see I have everything crossed for you.

Good luck tomorrow Sian..........

Nice to see you again...........missed you

Good luck for friday Sian.Fingers crossed.Hope all is okay with you:)x

Good luck, I have every thing crossed for you.

Good luck!! You will get it!!!
x

Lots of luck!

Good luck hun I'm sure the job is yours! Positive thinking....XXXXX

Best of luck - I know it's hard but try to enjoy it, and focus on the pupils rather than the people observing you teaching. You go girl!! xxx

Best of luck, try not to be too nervous. Remember the people there want you to succeed - they wouldn't be interviewing you if they didn't hope you were the right fit for the job. :)

Good luck Dudette - you can do it! Stay calm, stay positive and you'll be fine - I'm in Cardiff tomorrow so will be sending you positive vibes all day xxx

Good Luck Sian!

Remember: SHOW the progress, lots of mini plenaries and lots of reffering back to the outcomes. They also watch closely for your interactions with the kids. :)

We just held interviews today at my school- if its a straight up teaching post think "target data", relevence and key skills. What subject is it you teach again?

Thinking of you today Sian - go wow them xxxxxxx

Back