Jodi Picoult fans?

Cuqsuita said:
Have just finished Harvesting the Heart, it's so beautiful and I really felt drawn to each of the characters. I read Sing You Home straight afterwards, and felt the ending was a bit rushed and nothing took me by surprise, which was a bit disappointing. I haven't read Picture Perfect or her two newest books yet, those are certainly on the to-read list though.

Picture Perfect read a bit like chick lit to me, but that might be because the subject had been done better by others. Lone Wolf is worth a read - and I liked that not every one was redeemable. (more real)

Jodi was a Breakfast this morning with her daughter publicizing their book. I ordering it for the Kindle and will book group read it with my 13 year old DD.

Aha, thanks for posting that; I caught just the very end of the interview and was wondering who it was!!

Fizzybee said:
Aha, thanks for posting that; I caught just the very end of the interview and was wondering who it was!!

Might be online.

Near the end of House Rules, brilliant book. Found it whilst on holiday last week, couldn't put down and read 400 pages in 2 days, 1st book of hers I've read will definitely read more x

I love her books! I really enjoyed Mercy and Salem Falls but they are all fab! I've read some of the new book as a sample on my iPad but I wasn't captured, has anyone finished it yet?

She wrote it with her 16 year old daughter and the book is geared at young adults. I've bought it for the Kindle and was going to do a book club thing with my DD.

Sorry, meant her lone wolf one not the one she wrote with her daughter (have that one too but haven't read it yet)

16 lost : 51 to goal

Yeah, Lone Wolf was not her best work -- but it was okay.

I love jodi!! She really draws me in. Id say my favourite would be tenth circle. Couldnt really get in to songs of the humpback whale but im gona try again.
Great thread

X

I can't get on with Jodi Picoult really, but I did enjoy Plain Truth (moreso because the Amish way of life interests me)

I love jodi!! She really draws me in. Id say my favourite would be tenth circle. Couldnt really get in to songs of the humpback whale but im gona try again.
Great thread

X

Jenny, songs of a humpback whale Iv found is by far the hardest. Normally I find myself racing through JPs books but this one I gave up less than half way in.....

I ADORE Jodi Picoult, my favourite books in order have to be:

5. 19 minutes
4. My Sister's Keeper
3. House Rules
2. Handle with Care
1. Change of Heart

I can't settle with Salem Falls and I was disapointed with the short story one about leaving home. There are a few books I'm desperate to read like plain truth, they're all on my kindle ready for my holidays in August :)

Yes I ordered loads of amazon, she wrote one with her daughter which looks good!
Nt read Salem falls, was it not so good?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ADORE Jodi Picoult, my favourite books in order have to be:

5. 19 minutes
4. My Sister's Keeper
3. House Rules
2. Handle with Care
1. Change of Heart

I can't settle with Salem Falls and I was disapointed with the short story one about leaving home. There are a few books I'm desperate to read like plain truth, they're all on my kindle ready for my holidays in August :)

Plain truths is good!

Have you tried Diane Chamberlain. She is similiar to Jodi

Has anyone read The Storyteller? I really liked it, haven't read any of her others but I will!

I love Jodi's books...My mum actually started me off a few years ago when she left me her copy of my sisters keeper, so i read it in german and loved it. I actually read it in english now aswell and still makes me sob :) I always keep an eye out for her books when i go to my local charity shop ;)

Ohh I love jodi!! To the point of obsession I've got a few of my friends on the jodi train! I'm keeping the storyteller until I go Away.
Her unique viewpoint and writing style caught me. And hooked me!

My favourites tend to be
Salem falls, 19 minutes, house rules and I love lone wolf.

Back