***Jodie's aka j-lo_00b- Refeeding Diary ****

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hey re-feeders/maintainers!

Well today is the day I start re-feed! :bliss:

Although not too 'surey' where I belong as Im doing the first week 1 meal/2 shakes, then onto the refeed plan for 2 weeks!

Im 9 stone 8 now (dressed) but would like to lose a little more. Although the scale number is not what concerns me- but would prefer to lose inches. So have a proper vibro session today (as mine is cheap chinese plastic version!).

Im basically doing day 1 on the re-feed sheet but over a period of a week. My pharmacist seems to be fine with me doing it this way!

Ok soooo today's menu is:

Brekkie- Choc Lt Shake

Lunch- Vanilla with tsp coffee LT shake

Dinner- Ive planned it out- im having chicken breast with 2 tbsp of steamed broccoli and carrot- yummy :drool:

Drinks - 3 - 4 litre water and 2 black coffee's

Exercise- will be 10 minutes of vibro training - cant wait to see how much better it is than mine, got 10 sessions for £15!!

Ive done an hour of walking this morning too :character00115:

Ill add anything else later.

xx

hi, well done on your loss thats fantastic!!! and best of luck on refeed enjoy your chicken tonight ;)

hi, well done on your loss thats fantastic!!! and best of luck on refeed enjoy your chicken tonight ;)

Thanks nic, youve been doing well! Im just hoping to sts at least ;) xx

Update: The vibro session ('body action' plate) was absolutely mint!! my home one is now like comparing a corsa to a jaguar!

I was just wobbling like mad- it was insane :) Have booked in for a course of 20 @ £35.00. They say that will last me 2 months- yay!

She took all my measurements then will get re-assessed after 10 sessions - delighted! x

So you are doing day 1 on refeed for 1 week?
I'd say follow the refeed sheet to the letter, that way you've got less chance of 'ballsing' it up. If you intend to refeed for 2 weeks then do it as it says, days 1-3 then carry on days 4-7 all throughout your 2nd week - this way youll get maximum results :)

Where did you hear about your vibroplate classes? how did you find them? I want to do some here but havnt a clue where to start looking. How long do they last? do you get a trainer for each session?

Hi Jodie,
well done on getting over here, you have done so well and you will be fine on the refeed, no worries. Hope the chicken went well for you, nice to have something real to eat, isn't it? Best of luck for the rest of the week. Don't forget to drink your water, don't have to have as much as before but make sure you get at least 2 litres in.
Best of luck.
Doirin

So you are doing day 1 on refeed for 1 week?
I'd say follow the refeed sheet to the letter, that way you've got less chance of 'ballsing' it up. If you intend to refeed for 2 weeks then do it as it says, days 1-3 then carry on days 4-7 all throughout your 2nd week - this way youll get maximum results :)

Where did you hear about your vibroplate classes? how did you find them? I want to do some here but havnt a clue where to start looking. How long do they last? do you get a trainer for each session?

Thanks summergurl! I was deciding on whether to do that and that way my shakes will last me through another week for breakfast :D

We dont have vibroplate classes as such here, my local beauty salon 'facefacts' have a trained beautician who oversees you using their machine, and makes sure your in the correct poses etc- she measures as well, so I suppose its like using a vibroplate in your regular salon except your overseen :D It is handy to have her there actually telling you to suck your gut in etc! Its a ten minute session at a time. Most people use vibroplates several times a day but apparently your only meant to use for ten minutes every other day :eek:

She was telling me about their 'eurowave' course aswell, not too sure what that is about but you sit in this machine and it apparently just sucks everything in and tighter like 200 sit ups a minute or something lol, but at £260.00 for a ten session course is rather expensive for me! xx

Hi Jodie,
well done on getting over here, you have done so well and you will be fine on the refeed, no worries. Hope the chicken went well for you, nice to have something real to eat, isn't it? Best of luck for the rest of the week. Don't forget to drink your water, don't have to have as much as before but make sure you get at least 2 litres in.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Hey Doirin

Thank you and yes the chicken was lush!!! Had about 2 1/2 litres of water yesterday- kind of need a kick up the backside really as struggling with the water at the mo, but I think 2 litres minimum- I will be able to manage. x

DAY 2!!! :)

Okay so I have decided to follow the re-feed sheet to the letter now, instead of the 2 shakes/ 1 meal method, as im really keen to get in the gym and tone everything in! Busy with uni as well and i dont want to balls it up as tanya said :)

Yesterday I did futher walking and 30 sit ups, so was quite active yesterday, with 10 minutes of vibro and 1 hour morning walk :D

Todays plan is:

10 minutes of vibro training
30 minutes wii fit
20-25 minutes of circuit training (including 100 sit ups- ouch!)

Im feeling quite energetic today hehe :)

Breakfast= Lt Shake

Lunch= Lean pork steak (all fat removed, with 2 tbsp of steamed carrots and broc
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Dinner= im having- half tin tuna (in brine) with small salad bowl of grated carrot, mixed salad leaves, green pepper, red onion and cucumber, and balsamic vingegar- yummy!

Drinks: So far had 1 litre of water and 1 black coffee, so will edit later :)

EDIT: 3 litre of water and 2 black coffees
Dinner was gorgeous again! :)
Did all my exercise except instead of wii fit I danced around like a maniac to Lady Gaga for a good 40 minutes! lol x

Last edited:
Hi Jodie .... glad you're enjoying your food! Like Mary - just reading about your activities makes me feel tired :)

You're doing great - keep up the good work :) xx

Lol thanks Mary and Jan- lets see if I can keep it up! Have a surge of energy at the moment! xx

long may it continue :) xx

DAY 3!!! :)

Ok sooo far so good during this re-feeding lark!

Breakfast = Choc Lt Shake

Lunch = Half tin tuna (in brine yday leftovers), small salad bowl- same as yesterday, but added some celery and of course I added my jacket pot! It was heaven :innocent0002:

Dinner = I am going to have, baked chicken breast, 2 tbsp of brocolli and cauliflour (steamed of course ;))

Drinks - so far had : 1 black coffee and 1 1/2 litre water, so will edit later :)

Exercise- well sooo far have done 10 minutes on the vibroplate at the salon- love it- feel so much firmer and tighter after leaving there.

Im about to do 20 minutes on the wii fit

Later im going to aim to do at least 30 minutes (maybe an hour!) of mr motivators bum, legs and tums vid- its really old but is fun to do ;)

Of course Ive done a little walking! Back to uni tommorow lets see how much exericse I can squeeze in once back there- other than walking from bar to bar!

xx

Hi Jodie,
I too am worn out just looking at your exercise routine, well done to you. You will be super toned.
Doirin

You put me to shame over the exercise too ;) ... keep up the good work. x

Hi Jodie!!

Sorry, so late in looking at your posts:)
Well done on getting here and you seem to be doing extremely well (as always)!!

You are putting me to shame on your exercise regime!!! haha..I should be starting my health centre within the week and need to keep up with you ;-)

Hope all is ok, but you seem to have sussed this out well and truly!

have a great week!

Thanks Jan and Doirin- havent done as much today- been a hectic day! I will try for thurs and friday definitely, as tommorow is just crazy :D xx

Hi Jodie!!

Sorry, so late in looking at your posts:)
Well done on getting here and you seem to be doing extremely well (as always)!!

You are putting me to shame on your exercise regime!!! haha..I should be starting my health centre within the week and need to keep up with you ;-)

Hope all is ok, but you seem to have sussed this out well and truly!

have a great week!

No problem Iris, its been hard for me to get on here too! Just one of those mad busy weeks! havent done any exercise today apart from walking loads :eek:, so im no martyr, but hopefully like you, will be getting into a gym soon, well its just at the end of the road for me, so havent got an excuse. Uni is right next door too- such a lucky location hehe!

Hope your ok, will have to catch up on your posts! x

DAY 4!!!

What a day, dont even know where to begin really and tommorow is the same!

Back at uni, student rep too, all these meetings and trying to fit in friends is hard, of course along with eating! :)

Breakfast: Vanilla LT shake with tsp coffee
Lunch: Chicken breast and 2 tbsp
steamed veg, cauli, carrot and broccoli

Dinner:2 slices of nimble wholemeal, with tuna, bowl of salad as per usual with balsamic vinegar

snack: I had an apple- i put it in the fridge and it was soooo cold and crunchy- just heaven really!

I did some emotional tapping techniques last night, as in not too eat junk and so far its working. Was in uni shop, was starving (as only had dinner) and stuck with my water!

Drinks: 3 litre of water, 2 black coffees + sweetners

Busy day again tommorow, going shopping to get myself some new jeans (skinny type), maybe some jeggings too! I want some of those bad boys! Going to purchase a dress too (I know I am put to shame for not having one!:eek:) then I can put after photos up- want a nice one :D

Then after shopping I have a date :D, cant drink just yet- sure he will understand. At least I could have diet coke or something :)

Cant wait!!! Then on thurs and friday my normal exercise routine is going to be back, thinking of doing some kind of aerobics ;).

xx

Back