Jodie's EE food diary...am i doing it right??

11/2

B - Oats So Simple plain porridge sachet (HeB)
with 180ml SS Milk (HeA)

L: - Jacket Potato and Beans and cucumber

D: - SW Chips, beans, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 x Linda M Veg Sausages (love these more than actual sausages!)

Snacks: - 40ml ss milk (rest of HeA)
2 x teas (used 30ml of HeA)

Syns: - LM sausages: 4
- 4 x tesco jaffa cakes: 8
- milky way: 5
= 17

Went over 2 but not too worried only had 6 syns on two occasions this week so sure it will be ok :)

Last edited:
12/2

B: - Oats so simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml milk (some of HeA)

L: - Boots Vegetarian sushi (1.5 syns) little fruit bag and a Diet Coke.

D: - Spaghetti bolognese Spaghetti bolognese - Recipes - Slimming World

Snacks: - Kiwi, 4 jaffa cakes, 28g liquorice allsorts, diet iron bru, rest of HeA milk.

Syns: -sushi: 1.5
- jaffa cakes: 8
- liqourice allsorts: - 5

I went to the cinema last night, brought my own little treat box with my jaffa cakes and my 28g of allsorts and it was great! No need to cheat :)

Last edited:
13/2

B: - Oats so Simple plan sachet (HeB)
- 180ml 1% fat milk (some of HeA)

Snack: - 56g Liquorice Allsorts, breakaway bar. Rest of HeA milk

L: - Spaghetti Bolognese from yesterday with some rice...fancied a change from pasta.

D: - Nothing had lunch late..

Syns:- liqourice allsorts 10
Breakaway bar 5
= 15

Last edited:
Can't be bothered with cooking today...not feeling too well and its the time of the month so that just adds to the trauma!! Hopefully it doesn't affect my weigh in..:(

Weighed myself this morning...lost 4 pounds!!!!!! That's 5 altogether in 2 weeks!! So pleased that I stuck to it this week :) well done me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! :) It makes me realise it's all worth it! This is just the best diet I've ever been on. Bit worried that I'll hit the diet wall in a few weeks and stay the same like some other people have on here but fingers crossed I can carry on if that happens.

14/2

B: Oats so Simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml 1% fat milk (from HeA allowance)

L: - left over spaghetti bolognese with rice http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/spaghetti-bolognese.aspx

D: - Syn free Shepherds pie with vegetables http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/syn-free-shepherds-pie

Snacks: - Breakaway bar, tea, rest of HeA milk.

Syns: - Breakaway bar: 5
Tea x 2: 1
3 x tesco jaffas: 6
Bakewell tart: 9
= 21

Oops! Went over with the syns. I figured it's valentines day and it's weigh in day and I was just rewarding myself lol!! Will have no syns tomorrow to make up for it!

Last edited:
15/2

B: Oats so simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml 1% fat milk (some of HeA)
Powdered sweetener (free)

L: roast chicken pasta mug shot (free)
Fat free natural yogurt with sweetener

D: asda chickpea Dahl (free) with rice and some salad. Couldn't eat the whole tin!

Snacks: Rest of HeA milk, herbal tea...tried it didn't like it!

Syns: Kit kat chunky (13 syns)
Tea: (0.5 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
16/2

B: - Oats So Simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml ss milk (some of HeA)

L:- Asda chickpea dahl (free), with rice (free) and some lettuce (free)

D: - Leftover syn free shepherds pie with vegetables and 140ml bisto gravy!

Snacks: - Orange

Syns: - went to a broadcasting exhibition and my friend convinced me to have a tiny glass of wine. I'm gonna say it was about 125ml so thats : 4 syns
Also had 2 olives!!: if 7 olives is 1 syn I'm gonna chuck on 0.5
Bisto Gravy: 2 syns

= 10.5

+ 2 a jaffa cakes: 4

Might add to that later with a couple of jaffa cakes! Having a bit of a crave session this week...ooops!

Last edited:
16/2

B: - Oats So Simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml ss milk (some of HeA)

L:- Asda chickpea dahl (free), with rice (free) and some lettuce (free)

D: - not sure yet!

Snacks: - fruit!!

Syns: - try and have none today because of monday!

I had to scroll back to see what happened on Monday - I did have a chuckle!
Jodie after WI: :17729:

Ali after WI: :party0036::party0036:

lol I love the little pics! that is totally me!!! How did you know lol!!!

Oh no and you jumped into a giant wine glass...hopefully the scales are kind to us next week! :eek:) x

17/2

B: - 2 x Weight Watchers wholemeal thick bread (HeB)
Baked beans
Diet 7UP

L: - Cheese and Brocolli Pasta N Sauce (0.5 syns) , diet coke
Didn't use HeA milk just went with water because we were running low on milk at work!! It's fine...doesn't taste much different to me :)

D: - Asda Ravioli smart price (1.5 syns) and a few LM sausages!! (4 syns)
Just had it...it was lovely!!!!

Snacks: Glass of milk before bed (250ml HeA)
FF Muller Light toffee flavour
Orange
Banana
4 x Jaffa cakes!!: 8

Syns: 13.5

Definitely think I won't loose this week! Going to my mum and dads for dinner Sunday and it's a roast chicken day. Plus they always get a fabulous dessert!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!! Oh well I have been I'll this week and as long as I carry on i should be ok!

OMG!! Completely cheated last night and feel off the diet wagon! 4 jaffa cakes wasn't enough I think I had like another 3 and a few liquorice allsorts!! woops! Totally lost count! :(

Last edited:
They're lovely! I prefer them so much to quorn sausages and they are worth the 2 syns each! I got them last week from Iceland's...a box of 5 for £1! :eek:) They are usually quite expensive. Love em...you should definitely try them x

I got a tin from asdas which I think is 3 syns can't remeber exactly now. But you can get the veggie ravioli in Sainsburys and it's 1.5 I think, really filling and quick for when you can't be bothered. :)

Back