Jodie's EE food diary...am i doing it right??

3/3

B: Oats so simple plain sachet (HeB)
180ml ss milk (some of HeA)

L: Went to an audio session today so had to take advantage of a free lunch! So I tried to get the best thing possible. I ended up with a salad from MakeMINE. It had chicken breast, red onion, lettuce, cous cous and roasted peppers in it...with some french dressing...but not a lot. Still not sure what to do about syn value...any suggestions would be good. I've put it in the syn value forum but no answers yet :(

D: - Jacket potatoe, mushrooms and a quarter of a tin of beans!! That's all that was in the cupboard beans wise!! Small dinner because of lunch...trying to cancel out the dressing!

Snack: - FF muller light

Syns: Maybe 5 for the dressing on the salad...hopefully!!
HeA: - 250ml SSMilk
HeB: - Oats So Simple Sachet Plain

Last edited:
3/3

180ml ss milk (some of HeA)

L: Went to an audio session today so had to take advantage of a free lunch! So I tried to get the best thing possible. I ended up with a salad from MakeMINE. It had chicken breast, red onion, lettuce, cous cous and roasted peppers in it...with some french dressing...but not a lot. Still not sure what to do about syn value...any suggestions would be good. I've put it in the syn value forum but no answers yet :(

Snack: - FF muller light

D: - Jacket potatoe and a quarter of a tin of beans!! That's all that was in the cupboard beans wise!! Small dinner because of lunch...trying to cancel out the dressing!

Hi sweetie, on the SW website French Dressing is 2.5 syns for 1 level tbsp. Do you think there could have been some olive oil in there too??

Don't forget to try and have some superfree to make up for lack of fruit & veg ;)

You're having a really good week hun - are you saving up your syns for something special?

Yeah I'm not fitting in too much fruit so I need to do that a bit more. I'm eating mushrooms like crazy though!! lol

Not saving syns up just didn't want to have 15 every day like other weeks!

I don't think there was any oil in there because it definitely didn't taste very oily. Also it was in the healthy salad section of the menu so I can't imagine that they would drizzle it all with oil. I'm gonna probably go for about 5 syns for the salad and hope for the best!! Probably won't do that again..it's been annoying me all day trying to figure out how many syns to use for it!! How annoying!!

Hopefully I'll get a 2lb weight loss this week I'm sure the salad won't my hard work for the rest of the week...just have to get through the weekend!!!!! :)

Had a sneaky look this morning and I'm -2lb!! WHOOOOOO!! Hopefully it holds out until Monday!!

4/3

B: Oats So Simple Plain Sachet (HeB)
180ml SS milk (HeA)

Snack: Tea with 15ml milk

L: Chicken Fried Rice (1.5 syns)
Diet Coke at the pub! :) (Free)

Snacks: FF Muller Light (free)

Ok so slight change to the plan today! We had an impromptu trip to south end after work just because! So had chips and a saveloy for dinner from the chip shop then went to the cinema and got loads of chocolate and sweets from tescos to munch during the film!!! OOPS!!!

Syns: no idea! Too many to actually count!
HeA: Milk for porridge and tea
HeB: Oats so Simple Plain Sachet

Last edited:
Just made my little shopping planner for next weeks meal ideas and everything looks wicked!! Hopefully I stick to it and everything will go to plan! Going to try out Slimming Eats Crab and chill fried rice...my first experience of crab..apparently it tastes like chicken lol!! I'll give you my verdict on it Monday!!

Back on the plan today...cheeky weigh in this morning revealed that I'm still at 9 stone 8 so hopefully the naughtiness won't catch up with me before Monday!!! :eek:)

5/3

Brunch: - 2 x ww wholemeal thick bread (HeB)
2 slices of bacon all fat removed (free)
1 egg
Mushrooms
1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

L: Pasta n Sauce wholegrain Garlic and Herb with water only (0.25 syn) Only ate a quarter of it because it wasn't very nice!!

Snack: FF muller light Raspberry and cranberry (free)
1 x jaffa cake (2 syns OH had a bite!)

D: Syn free shepherds pie (Slimming eats) with loads of veg!

Snack: Penguin (5.5 syns)
3 cubes of a galaxy cookie crumble (6.25 syns)

Syns: 15
HeA: 250ml ss milk before bed :)
HeB: WW Wholemeal bread thick x 2

Last edited:
6/3

B: 2 x LM Sausages (4 syns)
Baked Beans (free)
Mushrooms (S Free)
Tomatoe (S Free)
1 x ww wholemeal bread thick (1/2 HeB)
1 x Egg

Snack: Diet energy drink (free)
3 x Jaffa Cake (7.5 Syns)

L: 2 x boiled eggs
1 x ww wholemeal bread thick (other 1/2 HeB)

D: Shepherds pie from yesterday :)

Syns: 1 Million! went totally over syns so bad! Went shopping yesterday and it was treat overload (biscuits) in the kitchen!!! Hopefully I've tricked my body and it doesn't catch up with me tomorrow!!!
HeA: 125ml ss milk (1/2 HeA)
HeB: 1 x ww wholemeal thick bread (1/2 HeB)

Last edited:
Didn't weigh myself this morning, didn't have time!!! Will have to do it tomorrow!!

7/3

180ml ss milk (HeA)
Tea (15ml of HeA)

L: crab and chilli fried rice (slimming eats recipe) - Definitely didn't like this! It's the crab, it just freaks me out! Have it tomorrow for lunch though!! :eek:(

Snack: Tea (15ml of HeA)
Orange
Tomato and Roast Veg Cous Cous Mugshot - only gonna count this as 0.5 syns...hardly ate any of it it tasted like feet!!!

D: 2 x LM sausages (4 syns)
Sw chips
Beans
Egg
Tomatoe (sf)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

Snacks: 4 squares of white chocolate (140 calories - 7 syns)
Then I made a birthday cake for my mum for today and had to cut off some of the top of the sponge..so of course had to try it!! No idea on syn value Oops!

Syns: 15+
HeA: 250ml ss milk
HeB: Oats so simple plain sachet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Didn't weigh myself this morning, didn't have time!!! Will have to do it tomorrow!!

180ml ss milk (HeA)
Tea (15ml of HeA)

L: crab and chilli fried rice (slimming eats recipe) - Definitely didn't like this! It's the crab, it just freaks me out! Have it tomorrow for lunch though!! :eek:(

Snack: Tea (15ml of HeA)

D:

Syns:
HeA: 250ml ss milk
HeB: Oats so simple plain sachet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How can you not have time to weigh?? Lol xx

Good luck hun :cross:

Ohh it's a long story..I have to keep taking out the bloody battery for the scales and putting it in my kitchen food scales lol! So this morning I just couldn't do it!! :eek:)

8/3
Happy Birthday Mum!!

B: 2 x ww wholemeal thick bread (HeB)
Baked Beans (Free)

L: Sainsburys Vegetarian Ravioli tinned (1.5 syns)
Diet Coke (Free)

Snack: Apple (Free)

D: Hot n Spicy Chicken steak from Icelands (5.5)
salad and beans (Free)

Syns: 7
HeA:
HeB: 2 x ww wholemeal thick bread

Last edited:
Oh yeah weighed in this morning at 135lbs...so just lost the one that I put on last week which is ok. I cheated again this weekend so I'm just shooting myself in the foot! Need to try harder this week and weekend because I'm getting a bit over it! Motivational speaking someone please!! :eek:)

Oh yeah weighed in this morning at 135lbs...so just lost the one that I put on last week which is ok. I cheated again this weekend so I'm just shooting myself in the foot! Need to try harder this week and weekend because I'm getting a bit over it! Motivational speaking someone please!! :eek:)

Well done Jodie x A lb is a lb is a lb and it's a lb off in the right direction ;)

I can't do motivational speaking - sounds like a load of drivel! I'm just going to say You Can Do This!!! Most of your meals are really really good ... you know where you are going a little astray and you know what you've got to do about it.

I'm here whenever you need me :D. I can do this:

:copon:

or this:

:whip:

or this:

:asskick:

but best of all I can do this:

:talk017:

Which one do you want? It's up to you!!

Back