Joe's sausages

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Just seen an ad for these on fb and have seen on here about them before and am wondering if its worth stocking up on them for the hopefully summer and bbq's that will be coming up?
    What do people reccomend ordering? Are there burgers and other things suitable for SW too?
    I went to the first bbq last week and managed to resist the fattening burgers and sausages but they did look very yum! So I think to be prepared with some tasty sausages that people don't know the difference between could help...assuming they would bbq ok?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! There a loads of threads about this already so perhaps just do a search and see what people have to say about them.

4. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't tried them yet but have my first delivery coming tomorrow, can't wait. I'm not even much of a sausage person but I'm looking forward to them. We got an order together from the whole class, as no one had tried them before we thought it would be easier to spread the cost between us. £80 worth of meat.:eek:

There are burgers and packs of meat I'm looking forward to the chinese chicken. Should be perfect for the BBQ, we had a BBQ last week in the rain, we weren't going to let it ruin our fun.:8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.