Joe's sausages

*Emsie*

Gold Member
Just seen an ad for these on fb and have seen on here about them before and am wondering if its worth stocking up on them for the hopefully summer and bbq's that will be coming up?
What do people reccomend ordering? Are there burgers and other things suitable for SW too?
I went to the first bbq last week and managed to resist the fattening burgers and sausages but they did look very yum! So I think to be prepared with some tasty sausages that people don't know the difference between could help...assuming they would bbq ok?

Hi! There a loads of threads about this already so perhaps just do a search and see what people have to say about them.

I haven't tried them yet but have my first delivery coming tomorrow, can't wait. I'm not even much of a sausage person but I'm looking forward to them. We got an order together from the whole class, as no one had tried them before we thought it would be easier to spread the cost between us. £80 worth of meat.:eek:

There are burgers and packs of meat I'm looking forward to the chinese chicken. Should be perfect for the BBQ, we had a BBQ last week in the rain, we weren't going to let it ruin our fun.:8855:

Back