JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

I hear ya with the crusty nips. Have only had it 2 of my pregnancies though. It's definitely the colostrum. I have BF all of mine, and for the 1st few days it's just thick gloop (that's the best way I can describe it) then by about day 3/4 your milk finally comes in and the gloop turns in to proper milk.... Truly amazing what our boobies can do!!!!

ha ha x yep...veiny, huge boobs, huge dark burger nips...very attractive lol!

LOL Rachael !! :D xx

Ooh Rachel will be hitting you for tips n advice on BF when the time comes.. You better not go anywhere in Feb/March.. lol

Me too so consider yourself on call from mid-December ;) xxx

So - weighed in today at 16 stone 6lbs. 2 stone 2lbs gained so far during my pregnancy. Depressed isn't even the word..... :( :( :(

So - weighed in today at 16 stone 6lbs. 2 stone 2lbs gained so far during my pregnancy. Depressed isn't even the word..... :( :( :(

That's 1lb gained less than me? So you're not the worst by any means! Try not to worry about it - you'll lose a stone of that at least just by having a baby so it doesn't put you that much up xxx

Just think how much baby weighs as well as the water, placenta etc. Its not all weight gain AND it's something we can all fix together afterwards. X

Exactly x I know it's easier said than done, but please try to not beat yourself up about it x it can be lost afterwards :) We'll all be in the same boat pretty much at the same time trying to lose a bit of baby weight hun so we'll all do it together xx

Awww thanks girls :) Feel a bit better about it again today....just was all suddenly really depressed about it last night because its the heaviest Ive ever been. But like you all say - it will get sorted after baby is here

X

Awww thanks girls :) Feel a bit better about it again today....just was all suddenly really depressed about it last night because its the heaviest Ive ever been. But like you all say - it will get sorted after baby is here

X

Definitely x and I do understand how you're feeling. I'm almost in the next stone bracket which I've never ever been in and sometimes it's hard to get your head around. But we're growing babies, we're gonna put on weight - but we'll lose approx a stone just by giving birth and any extra we can lose afterwards. Another good thing about all being pregnant together is that we'll all give birth together, and all be mummies together too :) We will all probably have something to lose after our babies are here so we'll do that together :) xx

Thats the best thing about it you know...is that Im not going through any of it alone...I have you fantastic ladies to go through pregnancy and then weight loss with :D

Thats the best thing about it you know...is that Im not going through any of it alone...I have you fantastic ladies to go through pregnancy and then weight loss with :D

:D :D it's so exciting that we're all going to be mummies together :) x

Awww thanks girls :) Feel a bit better about it again today....just was all suddenly really depressed about it last night because its the heaviest Ive ever been. But like you all say - it will get sorted after baby is here X

It's hard seeing the scales going up :( I find it hard too because I lost so much weight and seeing the scales heading back towards my SW start weight fills me with horror tbh. But it's worth it and when our babies are here it will be so worth it!

And as everyone says - we'll all be in the same boat, trying to get back into our pre-preg skinnies. ;) I'm really looking forward adventures in parenthood and dieting with you lot! xxx

Back