JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Hi hun,

How are you and Joshua? Saw some pics on facebook - think it was a wedding you went to - you look so well!! Your asolutely beautiful! And Joshua is such a cutie!! He looks older than his age, and I absolutely LOVE his hair - it is so awesome! He really is gorgeous and I think he looks a lot like you!!

Hope you, hubby and little man are all well xxx

Hi hun,

How are you and Joshua? Saw some pics on facebook - think it was a wedding you went to - you look so well!! Your asolutely beautiful! And Joshua is such a cutie!! He looks older than his age, and I absolutely LOVE his hair - it is so awesome! He really is gorgeous and I think he looks a lot like you!!

Hope you, hubby and little man are all well xxx

hiiiii!! Awwww thankyou so much..youre so sweet! I certainly dont feel beautiful with 6 stone to lose lol

the wedding was great...absolutely exhausting though!!

We're all doing well and ive lost a stone after starting to eat healthy a month ago...woop!!! Have signed up to do a 10k race for life in july (brave much?!) Lol

I have a cold at the moment so feeling a bit rough...not getting much sleep because of it..boooo!! :(

Im going to have to get better at updating on here...I just struggle so much to find the time!!

Hope you, hubby and little one are well? She is just tooooooo cute!! Xx

Wow you've lost a stone already ! That's amazing and well done for signing up to the 10k , it will be tough but you'll feel a real sense of achievement for doing it :) xxxx

Well done on your stone loss, that's brilliant!! And how brave are you, singing up to do the run. It'll be brilliant motivation for you.
Hope you manage to find the time to pop on here, we miss you and photos of your gorgeous little man!!xx

Waow well done for signing up for the run for life!! Great motivation. I am trying to get fit again too, its tough work lol. I can sympathise on the cold, I've had one now for about a month. Pain in the @rse but not letting it get to me....much lol.

How is little Joshua? Sleeping okay for his mom and dad I hope x

Wow you've lost a stone already ! That's amazing and well done for signing up to the 10k , it will be tough but you'll feel a real sense of achievement for doing it :) xxxx

Awww thanks :D

Im looking forward to the 10k....I know it'll be hard work but its just giving me motivation aswell to keep at the healthy eating/exercise and anyway...NOTHING can be as hard/as exhausting as labour haha. Hope you're well? xx

Well done on your stone loss, that's brilliant!! And how brave are you, singing up to do the run. It'll be brilliant motivation for you.
Hope you manage to find the time to pop on here, we miss you and photos of your gorgeous little man!!xx

Thanks hun!! I really do need to try and find the time...I miss coming on! Little man only sleeps on his own at night...when he has his daytime naps he wants to be cuddling me. if I try and put him down he wakes up straightaway and starts crying lol so im either stuck staying still because hes laying on me...or running around cleaning bottles, washing clothes etc etc whilst he is awake and happy for 2 minutes! How are you and Cole doing?

Joshua chuckles now....I really cant wait for him to full-on giggle :D xx

Waow well done for signing up for the run for life!! Great motivation. I am trying to get fit again too, its tough work lol. I can sympathise on the cold, I've had one now for about a month. Pain in the @rse but not letting it get to me....much lol.

How is little Joshua? Sleeping okay for his mom and dad I hope x

wow...you've had a cold for a month?!! Ive never known a cold to last that long before!! Have you been to see the doctor?

Joshua is great thanks :D He sleeps through the night which is nice! About 7/8 hours...but that has been whilst in our bed and we're putting him in his new cot soon so we'll see if that changes!!

Thanks hun!! I really do need to try and find the time...I miss coming on! Little man only sleeps on his own at night...when he has his daytime naps he wants to be cuddling me. if I try and put him down he wakes up straightaway and starts crying lol so im either stuck staying still because hes laying on me...or running around cleaning bottles, washing clothes etc etc whilst he is awake and happy for 2 minutes! How are you and Cole doing? Joshua chuckles now....I really cant wait for him to full-on giggle :D xx

We're good, thanks Hun. I know what you mean about the running round. Cole naps every hour and half to two hours during the day now and is happy to play on his mat for up to half an hour so I get things done but until about two weeks ago he refused to nap and would only let me leave him for a couple of minutes. He does little chuckles too. He 'laughs' too, proper big ones, but no noise comes out so I can wait for the happy squeals :) xx

Joshua now has a full on cold...again. Sore, phlegmy throat/chest, a cough, snotty/blocked nose. I feel so sorry for him :(

I suppose at least this time hes old enough for calpol

Joshua now has a full on cold...again. Sore, phlegmy throat/chest, a cough, snotty/blocked nose. I feel so sorry for him :( I suppose at least this time hes old enough for calpol

Oh bless him get well soon Joshua xx

After Cole's last cold I bought a nasal aspirator to clear his nose. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned on here somewhere too, not sure who it was. Might have even been you for all I can remember ;) Hope he feels better soon x

Was going to pick one of them up the other day in Mothercare.. Didn't.. But probably should have done so I have it in if/when Éabha has a cold...

I wish id had it for his last cold, he was really grumpy when he couldn't breathe. So am well prepared for next time.

Yeah ive got a nasal aspirator from the first time he had a cold at just a few weeks old..bless him. It really helped because its not like you can blow their nose! Nawwwwww

Back