Joined slimming world tonight

Poor little mite, hope she's better soon!!! Yes I worry about my two all the blinking time and sometimes obviously at school or with their dad, totally out of my control. I obviously have one of each and I think i'll be just as strict with them at 20 or 30 lol think I've drummed a bit of sense into them and just gotta keep trying that's all lol, but when they were poorly especially when little, it's awful because they can't tell you really, mothers instinct best thing in the world! You are a wonderful mum, you do a great job and you deserve a lovely treat!!!

Aww thanks Leigh. Yeah deffo mothers instinct.
That's all you can do isn't it really tell them and tell them again lol. I think when yourgrowing up you see parents as unfair and everyone else is doing things your not. Looking back I now see why I wasn't aloud to do everything all the time and I realise it was because my mum
Cared. I will be the exact same with Olivia.

Day 79

Late update tonight been looking for a puppy all day with me . She's also off all week could be a bad week. Going to try be best I can

Breakfast oranges
Dinner Big Mac meal
Tea pasta and ham
Syns way too many

Day 80
Yet another bad day just can't seem to stay on track at the min . Haven't been on scales dread to think

Today's food
Breakfast none
Dinner currys rice chips and naan
Tea none

One good thing is Iv felt bloated today and when this happens it makes me think I need to stop. Another possitive it's Thursday soon and that means new week.

We've been paid aswell today looking forward to filling the fridge up

Day 81

Yaaaaay stuck to plan today lol. Stayed in today so it's been easy

Breakfast nothin
Dinner pasta ham cheese salad mayo 2
Tea s/w chicken tikka and rice
Syns 2

Tomorrow is going to be fun, we are off to .........Cadbury world haha

Day 82
Had nice day at Cadbury world food wise totally off plan

Breakfast none
Dinner chicken nuggets chips and beans
Rocky road
Melted choc
Diary milk
Tea none

Tomorrow is Friday and back on plan for me. It's hubbys birthday on Sunday and we collect the new car Saturday .

Whoop whoop! So you planning on a blow out session Sunday then lol. We'll get back in the zone next week together yeah!?
I'm not going to see my man unless at work over the next couple of weeks and then it's Easter and I think i'll definitely be off plan then, but not planning on putting weight on, if I do then I think SP days will set me back on track. So lets get lots of speed and protein in!!! I may actually stop the chocolate over the next couple of weeks and only use syns in cooking and be extra extra good so I can be bad again soon lol. Oh I'm having so much fun at the moment!!!

Ye deffo need to get back on here everyday and chat really helps me. No one has been on all week hardly lol . I'm terrible when mums off we go out on days out and eat everyday and it's always the wrong things . You just think sod it at the time.

Yeah it's not the busyiest of forum's i've been on lol, I really wanna lose weight but I can't seem to find the motivation right now haha, my man bought me some chocolate so I'm munching on that, I need it gone so I can go cold turkey on chocolate for a couple of weeks before Easter haha.

Ye that's what I'm thinkin start Monday got two full weeks then until Easter il prob be back where I was few weeks ago weight wise lol. Last time I looked was 16.10 need get back to 16.5. Went shopping this morning and got all healthy things for next week so I'm set to go Monday.

Day 84

Been shopping this morning and all set to go from Monday. Left the house about 20 mins ago got a 2 hour trip to a Ford garage as these offered us the best deal. Little road trip anyway lol. Oh I forgot to mention I had a sausage sandwich in thick crusty bread haha. Will be stopping for food either on way there or way back.

Was going to get a cake for tomorrow but the choice was rubbish so didn't bother. Hoping he will forget lol saves me some calories

sounds like a detox to me.
you are good, i was planning on food shopping, but couldnt be bothered... maybe tomorrow.

lol I was Ment to go last night but couldn't be bothered lol. We are nearly home been a long day was at garage for nearly an hour .

Ye might give it ago once I get bck into it again, dong want to do to much to soon may make me want to cheat lol. Doesn't seem like your missing out when have jackets and pasta does it

Has anyone done the slimming world 777

7 speed foods
7 glasses of water
7 syns

I'm just wondering if this is all you eat. Do you still get your HEX a and b?

Oooo not seen this one. I might have to try it when I get back from my holiday. It is very much like a detox but will be good to mix it up a bit :)

Did you get on the scales this week?

Ye I'm going to give it a go before Easter. Not on Thursday no we went Cadbury world and I woke up late mum was on the front waiting lol. It was a quick rush out the house . I have eaten rubbish tho all week i think it was was yesterday scales said 16.10 . Been out all day today and just had pizza and garlic bread. It's hubbys bday tomorrow so will be eating more junk. Be back on track Monday looking forward to it

Back