Joined slimming world tonight

Ye I'm going to give it a go before Easter. Not on Thursday no we went Cadbury world and I woke up late mum was on the front waiting lol. It was a quick rush out the house . I have eaten rubbish tho all week i think it was was yesterday scales said 16.10 . Been out all day today and just had pizza and garlic bread. It's hubbys bday tomorrow so will be eating more junk. Be back on track Monday looking forward to it

Oh dear...never mind. Make sure you enjoy tomorrow and then get back on it on Monday.
You'll have to let me know how you get on with the new diet. How many days are you planning to do it for? It sounds good. Not sure what I would use my syns on if I did it.

I'm not doing it yet concentrating on getting back where I was . I know il be fine doing EE days.

Been talking to someone on here about it sounds crap lol. It's worse than sp days it's basically just east speed Fruits and veg. I was thinking maybe somethin like this

Breakfast cereal bars hex b
Dinner beans on toast white bread 5 syns
Tea salad cheese HEX a mayo 2 syns

Think I may try this maybe wed to help loose a little more for Thursday

Day 85

Well Olivia woke me up singing in cot and has now gone back to sleep . He's still asleep let him off bein as it's his bday. No idea what is planned for today il let him decide when wakes up

Oh Laura, I can't get back into it!!! I think I need to just wipe slate clean from Monday but I am not doing an official weigh in until a week Monday as this is the first proper break I've had on plan since Jan!
Can't be bothered to go shopping again today, kids have plenty for lunches for Monday, so will just sneak in and get some stuff on Monday I think. I have some mugshots for lunch and chicken/veg for dinner today.

Just join me on Monday it's cause you have other things on your mind haha. Iv been the same a lot has gone on this week and sometimes it's just easier just to eat normal
Food lol. I'd still weigh then you will see what you will loose over the week. I'm weighing I reckon be about 16.13 now Iv just ate everything wrong. Oh well it's done can't change it we just got get back on it. Least you get a full week I only got till Thursday lol. Hoping to have 3/4 off by Thursday . Hopefully il see a good loss week after aswell as only got 3 full days this week as weighing in the morning now.

Thort about changing weigh day to a Monday but trouble is if have a weak moment at weekend I know I can fix it by Thursday

Day 86

It's Monday I'm back on plan 100%!from today. Weigh day is Thursday so got three days to shift some of what I have gained. Scales showing 16.12 1/4 so I got 6 1/2 ish to be back where I was. Not bad really for saying had like 2 weeks where I haven't stuck to plan properly.

Hopefully my body will seen it as a fresh start and il loose a good amount . I'm the first 3 weeks I started i lost 9lb so this would fab .

Iv got two weeks till we go away for Easter plan is get back to 16.5 over Easter il gain hopefully not to much .

Then have about 5 full weeks until holiday end of may. Would love to get to 15.13 making it 3 stone by this time only Easter in the way and I have 7 weeks in total

Bring it on !!!!!!!

Breakfast cereal HEX a and b

Dinner 1 round white with tuna 5
Baby bell other HEX a
8 crab sticks
Brownie 4.5

Tea s/w curry

Syns 9.5

Last edited:
nope still not in the zone, need a decent shop really and just not bothered. Don't wanna drag kids back out today, might do it tomorrow, ill get there eventually, keep spuring me on with reading how well you're doing, might give me motivation xxx

Hahaha i tell you what mate Iv been starving this afternoon ate 16 crab sticks hahah oh well there free. Also ate loads of grapes least stayed away from naughty stuff. Also found a s/w curry in freezer so having that for tea as I no fill me really well.

Hopefully will be easier tomorrow once back into il be fine

Well it's nearly bed time. I am sat here thinking nothing but food haha but Iv survived. day 1 back on track complete. I went shop earlier to get some thins depending how I feel
In the morning I may do a sp day

Breakfast oranges
Dinner 2 x thins with tuna cucumber 2 HEX b
2xbaby bells
Tea prawn salad 2

Really want to do this as think will help a lot .
Hopefully the scales have moved down in the morning and it gives me the motivation to do it

Day 87 scales down a pound

Was going to do sp day but fancy sausage egg and chips for tea haha

Breakfast. Fruit salad
Dinner thin with tuna 1 and cucumber 2 xbaby bell
Tea sausage x2 10 egg chips 3
Syns 14

still being naughty here, started well but just had chocolate tea cakes, never mind, think will be loads easier weekend and off couple days next week, so can plan ahead! Made kids and I bacon for breakie and me and Angel scrambled eggs mmm not sure what's for dinner as Shayne's cooking at school. Will definitely have something sw tomorrow! Eaten two pieces fruit today too! So half good lol. Feeling great!!
WP_20170403_15_45_39_Pro.jpg

Aww you look really happy Leigh that's great to see. Iv really struggled today my head is killing and I'm starving lol. Had to nip town this afternoon so I had my thin with tuna at 11.30 I'm now starving. I grabbed a snicker at 4.5 syns so will be over my syns now but it's either that or go and eat a whole shop lol.

Had 2 for tuna , 13 for tea makes it 19.5 with snicker oppps lol

Day 88
Thank god yesterday is over I survived lol . Feeling very tired and hungry at min could be because im on it it may be I have Olivia's cold on the way she had last week.

Anyway it's a brand new day scales showin 16.9 so that's a 3 1/4 loss in two days so I'm really happy with that . going to keep myself busy today lots of cleaning to do and we both need baths . We will chill and watch a film after dinner .

Hope everyone is well x

Wow fantastic that's brill bet your well happy. Deffo going to give it a go next week then . It's weigh day for me in the morning :)

Whoop! Well done you! My day has gone ok and I plan a slimming world friendly dinner tonight but not sure what will happen re syns, we'll see lol, getting there slowly, I blame it on Easter, all the chocolate eggs everywhere I go haha.

Back