Joined slimming world tonight

Day 118

Weigh day and Iv gained 3lb no surprise there really Iv had KFC Indian and 2 lots of chicken burgers and doughnuts. Oh well we had fun , the biggest thing I gain from eating healthy is having more energy and I need this with having a toddler.

New week today so going to shift some of this. We are having a BBQ on Friday if weather stays nice but il do jackets and salad try fill up on that first .

Today's food

Breakfast 2x baby bell
Dinner ham salad wrap hex b mayo (1)
Tea chicken tikka chicken with chips 3
Syns 4 leaving rest as unsure what the marinade is on the chicken

Oh and I have been thrown off my app hahaha. I brought this chicken last Friday and got home went to check syns and it won't work lol. Can't see it being that many tho to be honest .

Iv ordered shopping with Ocado this week has anybody else ever tried these?

Hi Laura, how's your day been? just eating biscuits here... still a couple things niggling me and giving me stress so not back completely, but had an ok day other then these biscuits and just doing a chicken curry that I'm piling with veg and just a little wholemeal rice with it so not too bad lol.

Trying to switch energy companies as had enough of british gas although still in contract, prepared to pay fee to get out, however due to being on a smart meter and a free sat energy 9-5, e-on were unable to carry out the switch, so trying another company, it's crazy if they think they can keep me that way, just really annoyed with them, useless smart meter hasn't worked throughout winter, very intermittent and if that wasn't bad enough their website hasn't been 100% either, therefore I've over used elec/gas as didn't know what i was using, obviously I could of turned it down or off but I didn't have a clue it would be quite so high. So I'm leaving!

I was trying to open a bank account with M&S and switch to get their deal but they want to know so much about what I got coming in, what's going out I got really annoyed with the lady on the phone argh!! I am doubting they'll accept my application now after that lol, but I also want to get one of their savings accounts as it's good interest rate too!! Oh well, wait and see.

Have you tried Scottish power I can't rate them enough. We were always with British gas and eon at other houses.

We moved in her a new build July 2015 and it was already set up with them and we got told we can change supplier by the builders they just set it up for you and it's up to owner what you do.

We always used to pay 100 a month with other companies that was when I was working full time and used to have it on set timers for morning then come back on at like 5-9 example.

Since Olivia we have always kept the heating at 18 constantly and in winter 19/20 in this house. It's on all night at 18 and will kick in if the temp drops below 18. We arranged to pay 100 a month gas and elec with Scottish power and was expecting a bill to be paid on top as on constantly. It's brill we pay 75 a month they dropped our payment as we were always in credit. Never had a prob and we always read our meters every month and put them in online so can keep a track on it. That's for a 4 bed detached aswell with 3 bathrooms in total so I think it's a brill price .

TBH sounds like you are paying about the same as I am with British gas, but I used to pay £60 a month, I think its still too high and supposed to be getting free saturday for electricity 9-5, its a joke! I have been on compare the market and found another company, hoping they can switch, I'd like to give them a year if the switch goes ahead and see if theres a difference. I detest spending any more than I need too. My heating is on the same as you although in winter I turn it up to 23 a lot the time during day if home, it's open planned downstairs so I don't think that helps. I'm sure i'll find a way in the end lol

We're quite lucky got a meter in front room and hall so if wanted i just turn it up in front room when really Cold so saves heating all the house.

Bet open plan is lovely but ye bet pain to heat at times.

Like u say it's should be cheaper if getting free on Saturdays

Hello no idea why not then seems odd .

Not currently on plan just really struggled getting back on track. I'm thinking of doing exante shakes for about 1 or 2 weeks just to loose a good bulk. I think i will then appreciate salad and any kind of food haha.

I'm same as you thinking start Monday , this will give me two full weeks untill we go on holiday on the Monday last week of may.

Last time I did it I lost 1stone in 2 weeks . Last time I looked scales where 16.12 dread to think what say now

Just weighed myself and quite happy hahah

16.11 1/4

I weighed 16.11 after I went drayton mannor so that was last Tuesday so it bad for saying ate anything lol.

Bring on Monday

Nope hahahaha

Really don't know what's going on at the min. Really can't get focused at all.

Plan was to do the shakes but I was worried I might of been pregnant as Iv been so tired for weeks and really tearful over the weekend. So before my shakes I needed to do a test as wouldn't be a good idea if I was.

Monday arrived I went sains and had cake with Olivia haha . Did a test was negative so I thort right il start tomorrow . Today arrived and I went to a marina with my mum for dinner so today is written off aswell lol

Today was the day to start shakes put it off all day haha then had 600 cals for tea.

Iv decided in going to do 600 cals of food a day instead only doing for a week so should be fine just to loose some bulk weight before hol. Fingers crossed I have a good loss come next Thursday

Ye plan is somethin light for breakfast either banana or apple then have the rest split between dinner and tea.

My fitness pal is good put in what you eat and tells you the calories. It tells me off tho when I hit day completed as it's bad for you should have 1000 really. One week won't hurt and if I start to feel bad can always up it a little

Day 2 of the low calories

I woke up in the night with hunger pains haha . I'm having 1000 cals today was reading if do 600 may not loose as body holds onto the fat . Just going to monitor it everyday on scales as long as goes the right way I'm not bothered.

Thursday scales were 16.11 1/2
Friday scales were 16.10

By doing this for a week slimming world is going to seem fab next Thursday

Yes I used MFP for a while when I was doing slimming world, help me control my portions better as I'm such a pig lol, but it got annoying having to plan ahead and then I just gave up but I lost about 1.5 stones using it and then the rest came off a bit slower as I was obviously eating more calories. I think its great. You getting on ok then?

Hey Laura, you still on plan??? Everyone has gone really quiet on here! Hope you're ok

Hi no I'm not on plan and I reckon Iv put on a stone :mad:. Really need to get bck onto it but my head just isn't in the right place at the moment

Back