Joined slimming world tonight

Day 10 Friday

What better way to start the day with this bad boy breakfast haha

IMG_4278.JPG

All this for 1.5 syns yummy.

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans , mushrooms and potatoes 1.5

Dinner - white thin (5) tuna cucumber (2)

Tea slimming world meal with rice free

Hex a baby bells x2
Hex b alpen bars

Syns 8.5

Day 10 Friday

What better way to start the day with this bad boy breakfast haha

View attachment 187551

All this for 1.5 syns yummy.

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans , mushrooms and potatoes 1.5

Hi Laura - I'm trying to remember the slimming world ways in my head until I find where I've stashed the books. Which part of the breakfast are the syns for please?
Thanks, Bee xx

Hi Laura - I'm trying to remember the slimming world ways in my head until I find where I've stashed the books. Which part of the breakfast are the syns for please?
Thanks, Bee xx

It's all free apart from the potatoes . I do cubes in the actifry. A spoon full of oil is 6 syns but works out 3 if sharing the chips for example . I used just a drizzle so classed it as 1.5

Ah I see - thanks for that. They DO look yummy - well WELL worth such a small amt of syns.
I prepared some overnight oats for the very first time tonight - makes me feel so organised! I haven't a single superfree item left in the house though so after my oats in the morning I'll go shopping and then I'll try to replicate your bad boy breakfast on sunday :D

Day 12 Sunday

Slightly annoyed this mornin as my scales were showin I had lost 2 3/4 yesterday morning and now they are showing I have lost 1/4. Seriously from a carvery :mad: I even did it three times haha. Ye I had a massive plate but most of it was veg. Who knows just hope they go bck down for Tuesday.

Off to skeggy today for day so I know il end up havin fish and chips it just has to be done haha. I said this mornin il see what scales say to if I have a treat or not and then I was gutted. Then thort sod it im havin my chips haha . Anyway rant over what will be will be hope you all have a good day .

Hi Laura,

Sounds like you had a good day tho! I love Skegness, we went there over the Easter holidays for a weekend. Took us hours to get there as we live in Surrey. My mum lives near Hunstanton and although u can see skeg across the wash it still took a while to drive there.

Have a good week :)

Hi Laura,

Sounds like you had a good day tho! I love Skegness, we went there over the Easter holidays for a weekend. Took us hours to get there as we live in Surrey. My mum lives near Hunstanton and although u can see skeg across the wash it still took a while to drive there.

Have a good week :)

Took us forever to get home traffic was terible. Little one enjoyed herself tho :)

Day 13

Well explain this scales yesterday said 16.10 I ate fish and chips and a mac Donald's for tea, there now saying 17.7 3/4. Hahah

Looks like there playing up so weighing tomorrow is goin to be fun haha. Personally I think they were wrong yesterday as a carvery doesn't make you put 2 3/4 on. Hopefully the walking yesterday paid off .

Just had a huge breakfast that will do now untill tea time. May grab some strawberries later if get peckish. We all slept till 10 so the sea air must of made us tired.

Breakfast/ dinner - sliced potatoes 1.5 ,beans, bacon ,eggs and mushrooms.
Tea slimming world meal
2x alpen
2xbaby bell

IMG_4321.JPG

That Breakfast/Dinner plate is making my mouth water!

I have to stand on my scales three times with just a few seconds in between and each time it will give me a different answer and then I take the middle one. However I'm talking a couple of pounds only - there would never be more than 2-3 lb discrepancy. But 11lb difference in 1 day!! Ooh no, something is majorly wrong there as there is no way you could have put that much on - even with McDonalds. Has your scale been moved perhaps - maybe it's not level?

That Breakfast/Dinner plate is making my mouth water!

I have to stand on my scales three times with just a few seconds in between and each time it will give me a different answer and then I take the middle one. However I'm talking a couple of pounds only - there would never be more than 2-3 lb discrepancy. But 11lb difference in 1 day!! Ooh no, something is majorly wrong there as there is no way you could have put that much on - even with McDonalds. Has your scale been moved perhaps - maybe it's not level?

I meant 17.10 hahaha sorry dont check what I'm writing lol . My hubby always moans my texts don't make sense lol, due to having a two year old around my feet all day lol.

The breakfast was amazing

Back