Joined slimming world tonight

Went food shopping today and god felt dreadful half way round. So glad to be home now got no energy prob don't help cause not eatin much. Yea I'm hopeing for a loss

I feel normal today at last. My appetite is also back not sure that's a good thing tho haha. Was craving veg today So me and Olivia went and got a carvery for dinner at Toby and I had one of their huge Yorkshire puddings lol.

Weigh day in the morning I'm expecting a loss as haven't eaten much all last week. When I did eat tho it wasn't slimming friendly so who knows. Shall find out in the morning

Mornin everyone

Lost 2lb this week . Pleased with that bein as haven't been on plan but also haven't been eating. Back at my 1 and half stone now so 7lbs to go haha. Question- is this do able lol.

We have a planned meal next Friday when hubby breaks up but untill then nothin going on.

Tried my tops on the other day they cling to my back still :mad: goin try them again on Saturday because because I got to think I will be gaining weight while I'm out there. May have save looser ones for further into the week hahahah .

Yay well done hun, 2lbs off is great especially as you have been poorly.

I'm the same as you. I've got 6lbs to lose before I go away. I would love to say it is do-able but for me, I'm out this weekend so no chance of having a super good weekend!
You've got a good chance though as you haven't got anything planned. Have you thought about doing your speed days again like you used to do before? They seemed to work really well for you.

Think positive....those tops will be looser by the time you go on holiday :)

Mate I can't even stick to plan 100% never mind speed days hahahaha . I think you get to the point where u think oh stuff it just goin to enjoy being in holiday mode lol. The colder weather doesn't help as I always eat.

I know what you mean.
You'll be fine when you get back from your holiday.
For now just keep focused on those tops on the back of your door :)
I've given up the detox days this week as I'm too hungry to continue with them, lol!

It's all in the mind isn't it? When you are focused staying on track just feels do easy. When mentally you are not in the zone it's so hard to stay motivated.

Your spot on with this. I haven't been in the zone for weeks haha. I think when set yourself a
Target and when you know it's not achievable you just eat haha.

Hey you!! I fell off the wagon in March.. I weighed myself this morning and only put 2lbs on, I've had a busy summer decluttering my house and getting a new cleaning routine going, I feel like I'm ready to go back on plan. Missed it. Need to go shopping for healthy stuff though lol hope you're doing well, will be good to catch up xx

Hey you!! I fell off the wagon in March.. I weighed myself this morning and only put 2lbs on, I've had a busy summer decluttering my house and getting a new cleaning routine going, I feel like I'm ready to go back on plan. Missed it. Need to go shopping for healthy stuff though lol hope you're doing well, will be good to catch up xx

Hello Leigh , great to see you back missed you lol. How are you how's life xx

Back