Joined slimming world tonight

Today’s food

Fresh orange 110
Scrambled egg 100
Chicken tikka , rice naan 1018
Total 1228

56F1EE08-512B-4A73-ADEE-E4F978E31439.jpeg

Morning, happy Monday everyone I love Monday’s.

Feeling positive for the week just paid the rest of holiday off so looking forward to that 😀

Today plan for food is

Breakfast yogurt
Dinner pitta with chicken tikka and salad with bag quavers.
Tea steak pie, mash, broccoli and Brussels
Leaves me with 78 for rest of day
Total 1222

Tuesday

Feeling so hungry today could eat everything in the house.

Plan is to make some jelly because worse case if I eat the lot it won’t effect my weight as hardly any cals.

Today food

Breakfast 2 bags of crisps (I did say it was a bad day haha)

Dinner pitta with chicken salad and garlic mayo

Tea gammon , egg, jacket and sweetcorn

Got 80 cals left for day

It’s one of them days haha yep all within my cals. Thank you fingers crossed it’s heading right way . Seems every time a weigh on a wed is always loads higher than the sat lol.

You having a nice time?

Hey hun,
I'm having a great time thanks. The weather's been a bit off today but it's looking good for tomorrow :)
Well done on your jumper, it's a great feeling isn't it. I've been wearing some shorts today that were really tight on me last time I wore them, today I had to keep pulling them up :)
Good luck on the scales tomorrow. I think you might get a mid week loss this week because you didn't have any treats at the weekend.

I did Olivia went mums for the night had wine, vodka red bull and chicken burger.🙈 I did weigh Sunday and it said I had stayed the same we shall see.

That’s brill about your shorts. How’s the eating going I’m starting to think the longer I do this it’s just goin to become normal.

Mid week weighing showing 1 3/4 heavier. Strange because I weighed on Sunday and I was the same ,wondering it it went on the next day I was shocked to have stayed the same.

Anyway possitive thinking I will see a loss on Saturday lol .

Ye I think Iv learnt to stop eating when hunger pains go. Maybe diff when on hols tho after a few days.

Ye I was really bad at the weekend when ever Olivia is out for night we make most of it lol.

Missing you no one is on here so boring I just chat to myself lol and you haven’t even been gone a week. I’m still puttin what I eat everyday as just keeps me focused more than anythin.

Saturday results

loss 1 1/4

Was hoping for abit more but a loss is a loss. At the end of the day it’s goin the right way and that’s all that matters . Also totm is aproaching so could be that aswell.

Good news is I have 2lbs to loose next week to get my stone and half and reach my mini target of gettin 1/2 stone off in March.

After I have reached this my next mini goals for April are

. Loose 2lb get into lower stone bracket
. Loose another 3lb means 10% lost
. Loose another 2lb means 2 stone lost

I know if I didn’t have a treat Saturday night I would deffo loose more. I spend so many days fighting the gain off. Not decided what to do later it’s hard because I think if don’t have a treat il be tempted later in week which will wreck the whole week. So am I best to have one tonight or just be good.

I might just have the curry Iv got which comes to 1000 with a naan. Have my 500 as normal through the day meaning il be over by 200. Question is do you think chicken burger and chips is more than 1000?

Back