Joined slimming world tonight

You can get some right bargains . Ye it’s the same for us lee only gets school holidays off and 1 week to book him self normally . But this year he hasn’t got a week he had easter week instead. They have shut downs so has what they give him. Last year he got a week that’s why we went in Oct. hoping next year he gets 1 week to book before Olivia starts school in sept

Thursday

It’s the last day of my week thank god . Been so tired this week but puttin that to back of mind and going out to enjoy the sun today.

Food

Crumpet
Pasta
Prob sarnie before work

Ye Cnt come fast enough lol. Last night was hard with the sun beaming through glass just wanted to be outside in it .

I did it for 5 in the end and ye I ate the lot haha. Better than gettin in hungry tho cause I’d just grab anythin
Ye Cnt come fast enough lol. Last night was hard with the sun beaming through glass just wanted to be outside in it .

I did it for 5 in the end and ye I ate the lot haha. Better than gettin in hungry tho cause I’d just grab anythin

It'll take you a bit of getting used to , with your new routine but you will work it out in the end.

It's awful being stuck inside when you can see it's nice out. I'm like that now, our office has lots of windows and it looks lovely outside but I'm stuck here until 7!

Ye it’s at a marina aswell so can see people sat outside drinking lol.

Well today changed completly mate cancelled last min she was pourly. We ended up going to town and spending a fortune lol. Olivia’s had new shoes bag and hat looks so cute. Then we went kfc for dinner haha . I had a box meal and it 1100 cals I checked and crumpet 150 so should be ok as stayed in cals.

Kind of dreading this bbq now tomoz, mums comin bringing drink I reckon this lovely weather may effect my loss on sat

I thought the bbq was Saturday, I'd save the wine hun, til Saturday, otherwise, weigh yourself a day earlier!?

Really tempted by KFC, even parked near today, but thought, I have chicken in the freezer and some wraps that need to be used soon, so, come home and getting it all ready, yay well done me haha. Will pile my plate full of salad too!

Well done that’s fab that u resisted . I was naughty lol.

It was sat but weather changed and looked like rain on sat but has now also changed again il see tomorrow what doin. Ye great idea if do decide Toniz il deffo weigh a day earlier.

Think so ye just hoping the sun comes out looks a bit dull at the min. That’s why thort is weigh just incase Goin have pina coladas tonight yummmy

Ah yum, I love Pina Coladas but they have to be frozen and on a really hot day.
It was sunny here earlier but it's gone a bit dull now. Hopefully the sun will break through for you again later :)

Hiya hun, enjoy bbq, has it been and gone lol. I adore pina colada yum, I have lucazade that tastes like that, plus Asda do a fizzy water tastes the same. Must get some of them lol.
I've had a pretty on plan day so far, but many hours left haha, had chicken salad for lunch, was good cold. Not sure what we're having later, kids driving me slightly mad, must be the sunshine.

Back