Joined up today!

Hi All

Being really good. In fact suprising myself to be honest. I had fruit for breakfast which I am finding perfect as it leaves alot of points for other nice things! LOL!

Anyway... being good so thats the main thing. I cant wait for weigh in on Friday and hope there is movement. I got on my scales which were the same as the class and it said a pound loss which I am pleased about but I hope its a few more.

Good luck for friday! Im new to the site and getting back to weightwatchers too! Hope you get the result you want :)

Good luck for friday! Im new to the site and getting back to weightwatchers too! Hope you get the result you want :)

Hi Emma,

Thank you for support. Well I have been sooooo ill through the night with a terrible upset stomach. I know what did it though... I bought some sugar free fruit tella and it has that stuff in it that makes you go to the loo alot if you eat too much of it. I certainly wont be doing that again.

I feel dreadful today. Washed out. Just a piece of dry toast this morning. Boo hoo!

When is your weigh in emma? Good luck too

Hi there - I joined up with WW last Wednesday and am finding it ok so far really.

Good luck and take all the advice on here - these fellas really know what they're talking about when it comes to getting thin!

LRO xx

aw hun sorry you've not felt too good during the night! awful when that happens!

hope you start to feel better as the day goes on xx

suz x

Oh those sugar free sweets! They melt in the mouth and explode in the pan! Hope you feel better soon hon x

Hey hun... sorry to here u were poorley! I joined the site yest for support and started my diet today so monday will be my weigh in days!! How u getting on today so far? Im going out for a 6 mile walk now lmaoo lots of fresh air gonna try n aim to do that 3 times a week plus stick to my points thats my mini challenge this week! xx

Hey hun... sorry to here u were poorley! I joined the site yest for support and started my diet today so monday will be my weigh in days!! How u getting on today so far? Im going out for a 6 mile walk now lmaoo lots of fresh air gonna try n aim to do that 3 times a week plus stick to my points thats my mini challenge this week! xx

Hi Everyone for lovely comments. I feel fine now. I have a staggering 20 points left for rest of day!! Whooppy doo! I am so happy! I am having a lovely big plate of spag bol later and something yummy for dessert. Not sure yet! Maybe a mince pie and hot choc later.

I feel so in control this time. The last time I did WW I lost 7st in 9 months. It fell off me but I was 19 and I was exercising like a demon every day and now with a toddler I dont seem to get the time to cut my flaming toe nails let alone do a work out. So walking it is I think.

Well done Emma on your walking too I think that is the way to go. I used to do an 8 mile walk a day and I honestly could eat whatever I pleased as I was constantly on the go. Exercise is the key to a good weightloss.

I love your name little rotund one! That is so good.

Its Wed tomorrow! Not long till weigh in. Arrggh! How exciting. I cant wait to be thinner again. I feel so fat and hideous!

If I have missed anyone off sorry as I am not fully au fait with this yet and trying to remember names. Karen lou! That just came to me.. oh and Mrs! hehe thanks for support

Hey Girlie :) just back from my walk feeling great then mum brought in a lovely bun from the bakery and MADE me eat it... lol ok she didnt make me but she wouldnt let me say no for an answer so im hoping the six mile walk cancles the bun out!

How old is ur lil one? Ryan is 4 months and i can totaly sympathise when you say the weight fell of as a teen but harder to do now! was brilliant just able to stick him a pram and go on the walk were as i tried to do an exercise video last night and every time i went to press the play button he wanted something or dropped the dummy or rolled over and couldnt get back lmaoo

Hey Girlie :) just back from my walk feeling great then mum brought in a lovely bun from the bakery and MADE me eat it... lol ok she didnt make me but she wouldnt let me say no for an answer so im hoping the six mile walk cancles the bun out!

How old is ur lil one? Ryan is 4 months and i can totaly sympathise when you say the weight fell of as a teen but harder to do now! was brilliant just able to stick him a pram and go on the walk were as i tried to do an exercise video last night and every time i went to press the play button he wanted something or dropped the dummy or rolled over and couldnt get back lmaoo

Hiya Emma :p (these faces are brill)

Well I am typing this message for the second time. I deleted the whole lot. How I have no idea!

I am 100% sure that walk will cancel out the bun. In fact you prob could have had 2 buns ;) hehe

My little boy is 2. I know what you mean about the exercise. I was doing step thing and he started running cars along it so that can only be done when he is asleep.

I really want to cheat this evening and I dont know why. Its boredom. I am not even hungry. I hate this part of me. I will have to go to bed in order not to eat. I dont want to ruin my weigh in.

Diets!!!!

i knowww exactly how u feel its always night time that gets me esp when lil one is in bed and ur watching telly... what ive started to do is like urself the wii step on the wii balance board while watching telly.... after i done it even if i have peckish i dont wanna undo all the hard work i had just done and have a pint of water i stuck to it 100% yest lets hope i can do the same today... how r u getting on did u give into the snacking demon?? xx

i knowww exactly how u feel its always night time that gets me esp when lil one is in bed and ur watching telly... what ive started to do is like urself the wii step on the wii balance board while watching telly.... after i done it even if i have peckish i dont wanna undo all the hard work i had just done and have a pint of water i stuck to it 100% yest lets hope i can do the same today... how r u getting on did u give into the snacking demon?? xx

Hello!

No I didnt give in and I am so pleased with myself. I had to go to bed though to stop myself LOL. Its pathetic isnt it? Oh well at least I didnt eat.

Today only had 2 points so far so going to have a nice lunch. I cant wait till this first week is over. Its been hard in the evening.

How you doing today?

like urself only had 2 points so far might go get a wee yorgurt muller light 1.5 pts to tie me over till lunch at one... or might just wait!!
first week is always the hardest isnt it i tink when u see ur loss this week ull find next week somuch more worthwhile knowing what u do does make a difference :):) my first week on weightwatchers i do tend to loose quite a fair bit due to water rentention not fat though and then loose steadily 2lb if i stick to it.... wish i started it sooner to look fab for christmas instead im making my holiday my goal to be 10st 5 :) whats ur mini goals?

hello welldone again for resisting the snacking urge! cant wait for your wi on friday!

suz x

Hi Emma and Mrs M :)

I cant wait for weigh in too but I feel so fat tonight! I mean I am anyway but I feel it more today :( Not sure why.

I have decided as I have so much to lose I am going to do 10% at a time so I basically have my first mini goal of 2st. I usually lose lots the first week but I have this feeling I wont. I really have stuck to it though.

Who knows what will happen on Friday morning. I shall come and post once I have been.

Hope everyone doing well. I cant find both your diaries? Been looking. Will look harder!

my food diary is in the food diary part and my daily diary is somewere on the main thread xx :):) hope ur keeping well..xx

that doesnt sound like many points.. are you eating enough? x you should make sure you're not under by too many..

hope youve got something tasty for tea :) but good on you for having breakfast - better for your body and mind to have something than nothing :) x

Back