Joined up today!

It sounds like you are doing really well. I look forward to seeing how you have done this week :)

Hi blackwidow and Lea,

I hope I do well but I really dont feel different at all. I might weigh myself in the morning. Not sure yet. I went over my points today by 3 which I am cross about so tomorrow I shall knock off 3 from my day's allowance.

I feel much better for having breakfast now too. I just have fruit as its quite low but its something in my body. I usually have a huge mug of tea too.

Hope everyone is doing well too and thank you for checking how I am. So kind.

that doesnt sound like many points.. are you eating enough? x you should make sure you're not under by too many..

hope youve got something tasty for tea :) but good on you for having breakfast - better for your body and mind to have something than nothing :) x

Hiya

Yeah I am having enough honest. I have a small amount in the start of the day as I like to have lots for my lunch and dinner and a little treat if I fancy it.

XX:)

mmmm just had a munchies ice cream bar 4 points but soooo worth it ;) xx

Ah thanks so much. I love ice cream emma. Have you tried those WW eclairs. OMG they are to die for! Actually..Imight get some today! Weigh in tomorrow!!! EEEK!!!!

Ah thanks so much. I love ice cream emma. Have you tried those WW eclairs. OMG they are to die for! Actually..Imight get some today! Weigh in tomorrow!!! EEEK!!!!

An early good luck for WI! Look forward to hearing the results!

The sundae things are delish too! Mmmm!x

no hun i havent tasted them r they nice?? the skinny cow icelollys r gorge too and very low in points... theres some lovely stuff out there isnt there - how u getting on today hun i have now stuck to it a 2 full days this is day 3 and ususally after the 3rd day i give up hope i sooo hope not this time i want to stick at this xxx

Advice?

Hi guys

Well today I feel really p!ssed off! I got up and before eating or drinking anything at all I decided I could not longer take it and weighed myself.. bearing in mind this is naked with no food or drink inside me and it said I had gained a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well to say I was shocked was an understatement. I got off the scales and on them and off and on and it said the same each time.. pound gained.. how on earth can this be? I have stuck so rigidly for a week. Counting everything. I just dont understand it :(

Now I just cant face going back to weigh in tomorrow with her telling me I have gained when I know the truth that I have stuck to it. She wont believe me. I dont know what to do :(

Any advice?

Oh hun i am very sorry your scales are saying this,just keep going and please go to your wi,this happen to me once when i got weighted they were the same as ww scales and showed i had gained and when i went i had lost.
Please keep going and dont give up :)

Oh hun i am very sorry your scales are saying this,just keep going and please go to your wi,this happen to me once when i got weighted they were the same as ww scales and showed i had gained and when i went i had lost.
Please keep going and dont give up :)

Hi Gem

Truth is I really have been good and I am so embarrassed to get on those scales and her not believe me :( I feel really deflated and sad. I want chocolate in a big way. I wont though. I will keep going on with it. I really cant face going tomorrow though. Trouble is I weighed with nothing on so tomorrow with clothes it would prob be a pound more than that! Oh woe!!

Thank you for your advice though hon - I hate diets :(

I hate diets too hun,you maybe holding water,or your body is just re adjusting to the ww diet.
So please keep going and write in my diary how you do :)

I hate diets too hun,you maybe holding water,or your body is just re adjusting to the ww diet.
So please keep going and write in my diary how you do :)

Hi Gem, I will keep going. Even if its a pound off tomorrow I would be happy now! Oh I hope its different tomorrow. I will drop a line telling you how it all went.

Thanks again for listening X

hun ww is spread out over 7 days 4 a reason! it takes this long 4 u body 2 make a proper loss... my firs week doing ww years ag i member goin n the nite b4 n it said 3lb loss i was over da moon went 2 meeting expecting 2 hear da same n it turned out 2 be 7lbs loss whih i was estatic bout those ther lb fellf day of weigh exactly A WEEK of doing the diet i am sure u have mde a loss 2mo chick xx

Don't forget body weight fluctuates daily hun. I'm sure it will be a loss at WI x

Thanks Emmas and Gem.

I really do hope. I will go on scales again in morning. I dont know if I can face the humiliation of a first weigh in with a gain! I mean how bloody embarrassing will that be!!

Oh dear.

Fingers all crossed for 9.45 am!

XX

Good luck for WI tomorrow. Don't forget we all weigh different amounts on different sets of scales - my MIL's scales weigh me 2lb heavier than mine.

How did you get on this morning? I hope all was well x

Back