Joining fees for Banntynes?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Sneeze, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    So I've hit a bit of a plateau in my weight loss so am joining a gym to include exercise into my weight loss regime.

A couple of months ago we toured around our local Bannatynes and decided to go for it. However this is the first month I've been able to afford the monthly fees (I need to go with the higher cost one because I need peak time access) but am concerned because I can't find any of the paperwork I was given.

I remember our fees each month were approx. £50 but can't remember him mentioning a membership fee? And because I can't find the paperwork I can't check.

Anyone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just give them a ring and arrange to pop in and join with one of their membership team, you don't need any of the original paperwork.

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Thanks hon. I'm going to call and see if they'll give me the info over the phone. I would rather not go in without the pricing info tbh as I'd be a bit embarrassed to admit I can't afford the joining fee at the moment if it's hefty.

5. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

If you have joined already before it £10 at the moment plus some clubs are giving 4 weeks free x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

6. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to work there and they don't give prices over the phone, it's a sales technique that means you're more likely to join once you're there and you've taken a tour. I pay £42 a month for full access but this might vary between clubs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.