Joining fees for Banntynes?

Sneeze

Silver Member
So I've hit a bit of a plateau in my weight loss so am joining a gym to include exercise into my weight loss regime.

A couple of months ago we toured around our local Bannatynes and decided to go for it. However this is the first month I've been able to afford the monthly fees (I need to go with the higher cost one because I need peak time access) but am concerned because I can't find any of the paperwork I was given.

I remember our fees each month were approx. £50 but can't remember him mentioning a membership fee? And because I can't find the paperwork I can't check.

Anyone?

Just give them a ring and arrange to pop in and join with one of their membership team, you don't need any of the original paperwork.

Thanks hon. I'm going to call and see if they'll give me the info over the phone. I would rather not go in without the pricing info tbh as I'd be a bit embarrassed to admit I can't afford the joining fee at the moment if it's hefty.

If you have joined already before it £10 at the moment plus some clubs are giving 4 weeks free x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks hon. I'm going to call and see if they'll give me the info over the phone. I would rather not go in without the pricing info tbh as I'd be a bit embarrassed to admit I can't afford the joining fee at the moment if it's hefty.

I used to work there and they don't give prices over the phone, it's a sales technique that means you're more likely to join once you're there and you've taken a tour. I pay £42 a month for full access but this might vary between clubs.

Back