Joining in the New Year

jools1986

Silver Member
I have decided to swap over from exante to CD for the last 4 stones I need to shed, I really need the support of a counsellor and guidance for maintenance.

I do have a few questions though! Roughly how much does it cost weekly? I know it differs between counsellors but just a rough guide. Also at what BMI do I need drs consent? Can I pay for 2 months worth in advance (this is what I usually do with exante)

Thanks in advance for any answers! Looking forward to starting CD and getting the temptations of xmas out the way x

Hi jools you have done really well so far by yourself.
The average cost can be £38-£42 a week CDC charge differently plus if u brought 2 months supply would u still go each week for weigh in and measurements??

I'm sure a CDC would be cool for u to do that while she has enough stock. I have no idea about doctors consent thou.
Have u found a counselor yet ?
Good luck x

Like shanny says varies from cdc on prices, think KD is a cdc in your area:) you only have to get doctors consent if bmi is over 40 or you have medical conditions, but is good idea to inform your doctor.
Personally i prefer cd to exante so you should do well :) x

Wow you've done so well by yourself. My cdc charges £1.90 for everything soups, shakes, tetras or bars - they all charge a bit different. Mine only lets you take a week at a time for the first few weeks and then 2 weeks at a time at the most - but as I have to go for weigh ins thats no hardship. Enjoy Christmas and looking froward to seeing you here in the NY.

Hey!
I have contacted KD and emailed some other cdc's in my area :) I will be going to WI's as thats what I need and why I am switching to CD, I need some discipline now to get the last lot off as I'm finding I'm just faffing about now.

I wont be drinking the tetras as I need the lactose free ones :( after doing lipotrim I think I can drink anything no matter how awful they taste haha.

I can't wait to join you all and continue my journey to goal x

Thats great - we started off within a lb of each other(although you are much lighter than me now) so it will be great to share the rest of the way with you ;-)

Back