• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining in the New Year

I have decided to swap over from exante to CD for the last 4 stones I need to shed, I really need the support of a counsellor and guidance for maintenance.

I do have a few questions though! Roughly how much does it cost weekly? I know it differs between counsellors but just a rough guide. Also at what BMI do I need drs consent? Can I pay for 2 months worth in advance (this is what I usually do with exante)

Thanks in advance for any answers! Looking forward to starting CD and getting the temptations of xmas out the way x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi jools you have done really well so far by yourself.
The average cost can be £38-£42 a week CDC charge differently plus if u brought 2 months supply would u still go each week for weigh in and measurements??

I'm sure a CDC would be cool for u to do that while she has enough stock. I have no idea about doctors consent thou.
Have u found a counselor yet ?
Good luck x

Girl on a mission
Like shanny says varies from cdc on prices, think KD is a cdc in your area:) you only have to get doctors consent if bmi is over 40 or you have medical conditions, but is good idea to inform your doctor.
Personally i prefer cd to exante so you should do well :) x
Wow you've done so well by yourself. My cdc charges £1.90 for everything soups, shakes, tetras or bars - they all charge a bit different. Mine only lets you take a week at a time for the first few weeks and then 2 weeks at a time at the most - but as I have to go for weigh ins thats no hardship. Enjoy Christmas and looking froward to seeing you here in the NY.
I have contacted KD and emailed some other cdc's in my area :) I will be going to WI's as thats what I need and why I am switching to CD, I need some discipline now to get the last lot off as I'm finding I'm just faffing about now.

I wont be drinking the tetras as I need the lactose free ones :( after doing lipotrim I think I can drink anything no matter how awful they taste haha.

I can't wait to join you all and continue my journey to goal x
Thats great - we started off within a lb of each other(although you are much lighter than me now) so it will be great to share the rest of the way with you ;-)