1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 4busybee, 14 May 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

I am off tonight at 7.00pm to join slimming world, I lost alot of weight with this plan before so hoping it will work for me again, although i am not sure if i have messed up my metabolism with messing with CD for the past few months. I am really looking forward to starting this plan now have already stocked up with some free food and looked through old mags etc for recipe ideas so hopefully i can see this through to the end.

Love Busy XX
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck busy SW is really good I am sure if it has worked for you in the past that it will work for you again. Let us know how you get on.
  4. Geri

Geri Gold Member

OOOh busy,
    good luck hun, sure it will great to be on an eating plan, and know your'e 'allowed' :D

Be sure and let us know how you get on...
  5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Good luck Busy - I hope you'll come back on here and let us know how you got on. I'll be eager to know! Have a great evening and good luck to the new you!! :) :)
  6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good luck, i love that diet so much!!
  7. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Good luck tonight keep us posted x
  8. loopyloo68

loopyloo68 Full Member

changed from Cambridge to slimming world
    Hi Busy

How have you been getting on with SW? I too, like you, have been on Cambridge diet, but i've only done it for two weeks and am about to join Slimming World. I'm really concerned about it messing up my system and that my first weigh in after joining SW will be a gain!!! Let me know how you got on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.