Joining tonight.

sonya80

Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sonya, 31, married mum of one with about 4 ish stones to lose....yikes!
After trying various diet plans WW , SW etc I need something with a bit more guidance.
I am not at all active and so no really looking forward to the exercise but hoping I will learn to love it
Look forward to getting to know you x

Hi Sonya, and welcome!

I swapped to RC from SW after a few months of gaining and losing the same few pounds! I think sometimes you get to a point where eating as much as you like of healthy foods isn't such a good idea. I lost 7lbs my first two weeks of RC which is the most I've ever lost in such a short space of time, I don't lose weight easily because I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Weigh in for me is tonight but I really don't think I'll have lost because I was away for a friend's Hen weekend = lots of alcohol, snacks and a meal out!! Back on it today though.

Re the exercise, I haven't managed to fit as much as I'd like in, I'm building it up to 2/3 days a week. I always feel great after the class at RC so it's definitely worth giving it a go, I'm sure you'll love it too!

Ange x

Hi sonya80 and welcome to RC Good luck with your journey.
As far as exercise goes just take each day as it comes even 10 minutes a day is a good start i know when i started exercising i'd walk up and down the stairs 5x in the morning and again before bed and progressed from there.

Glad to hear people are finding it easy to fit into their lifestyle.
First day went well yesterday. Just about to do my second exercise class this morning x

Phew, I did think you meant second session of the morning just then... I'm hoping do some exercise when I get home from work tonight, thought I might try something off of the Rosemary Conley TV site, has anyone tried them?

I'm glad your first day went well, have a good day today too x

Back