Joining u all on Monday!

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
Righty, will be joining u all on monday it seems. :) i am coming from sw to exante as my weight loss has just stopped. I've lost 6 stone so far, and have about 2-3 st left to lose. I'm allowed to order on friday, pack should be here monday. And tips? What to look out for? Survival tips for the first week? I want to give this my ultimate best shot. Surgery is booked for a few months time so i will break for that. How long can i expect to lose this final bit in? Is it realistic to say 1st per month give or take a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Good luck i am on day 2 so far and feeling a bit exhausted (but not done anything) thank goodness i am off work until monday i am hoping by then i will be feeling great... start cutting the carbs now ready for when you begin the diet and drink more water so you prepare your body i did this before i did cambridge diet last year and it helped so much, i was stupid not to do it this time and thats prob why i am suffering a bit now..

Hope you enjoy your Exante experience and just think... the more you drink the more you shrink...

Look forward to seeing your reesults

Hiya ;) an poop to suffering, hope u start feeling better soon. I'm half debating a water back pack with big long straws!lol i'd look a but 'special' mind. I am pretty much all set, got my last meal saturday, hopefully carb free sunday start monday. Well, that's the plan any way. U got much to lose? Hoping to lose about 3 st here if i can.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

lol I have some cycling backpack water carrier with long drinking tube if ya wanna borrow one ??? NO ???? lol !!! My tip for water is before you go to bed everynight fill up 2 2litre bottles with water ( I add my flavouring too ) then get 2 small water bottles , the 750 ml evian ones are great with the flip lid and drinking spouty thing .. then keep filling them up all day , this helps keep track of exactly what you are drinking :)
and make sure you have some paracetamol in for the first 3-4 days !!

Thanks hun, trying to get to grips with all the water and so far managed 1 litre and about 2 coffees which is crap. I've filled my second though and started it. Need to know more about the water flavour, was gonna order thru ebay. If they are up to much. And back pack? My mate offered me a 2 can coke hat thing and i near wee'd meself laughing!

i've been reading thru this forum and the exante ones are high in carbs for what they are? correct me if i am wrong. the ebay ones i was looking at were under (i think) 0.05g carbs? trying to get loads of water in me today and failing miserably. seriously worried i won't get all the water i need in me now. although i figure if i get out and about i might do, pushing that double pushchair i'll need it! got me plan for day one sorted now, i have 2 custom knits to do, 2 to finish, 1 to edge and a shed load of ironing. although i wonder, i'm a pro plus fan. can i still take that if need be?

Back