Jolinarr is JUDDDing AGAIN!

The tongue torch worried me too! Thanks for sorting that one out. You are doing great.
lol the one serving of gold fish is more worrying :eek:;)

Jolinarr you can tell us Brits dont have US food:D Well done on your loss this week your doing really well

OMG! Gold Fish!!!???? I completley missed that one. Still the girl has to get her Omega 3s from somewhere LOL!

Hahaha, yes those US things certainly do confuse us! I remember when I was first over in the states and went in KFC with two other Brits, a Kiwi, two Polish girls and a Swedish girl! Well we just couldn't believe how different the menu was from our KFC and it just totally confussed us to say the least!!! Poor woman behind the counter! We just wanted chicken and fries lol, have the stuff she asked us about we'd never even heard of! 6 months over there tho and I had just started getting used to it, sort of lol!

Hope it's going well for you and you're not trapped underneath all those autograph hunters!

HA HA HA!!!

Yall are soooooooooooo funny!!!!!! ROFL!!!

Goldfish are cheese crackers! ha ha ha ha! Readin these comments cracked me up so much I just had to share them with my hubby!

Yall are great!!!! :)

I get so confused when I read yall menus... LOL Like someone said one day they were havin bubbles and squeak... I was like "what on earth is that" ha ha ha!!! The person answered me and I found out it was cabbage and potatoes. :)

Day 52 UD

I walked a little bit today....

Day 53 DD

Coffee
4 oz of chicken 100
2 piece of light bread 80
mustard, pickel, garlic powder, tomato 20
1 can of low cal soup 100
1 tbsp of light sour cream 20
2 marshmellows 50
1 cup of prune juice 190
1 cup of light hot cocoa 25

Total 585

Tomorrow is an UD! Woohoo! :)

Last edited:
Day 54 UD :)

Lost another pound! Woohoo!

Im thinkin I MIGHT WI also on Sunday.... LOL I guess I will see if there is any more weight loss first! ROFL! :)

Oh wow, go girl! Really consistent steady weight loss, brilliant, you have done so well.

Yes you are doing great, those pounds keep falling off you!

Day 55 UD (was suppose to be a DD for me)

Day 56 UD (also suppose to be a DD LOL)

Tomorrow is also gonna be an UD because of different things... but Tuesday will be a good ole DD! :) Can't wait! :)

Think it's because you feel like you are in control and actually doing something to get you to your goal! Either that or we're all as mad as hatters!!!

I know, I know!!! I love my DDs!!! I think it puts me back in control! :)

Woohoo! :)

Day 57 Im going for a MD today... I was goin to have an UD... But I just can't do it!!! I really want a DD! LOL But I can't do that either today..... So Im goin in the middle... MD! :) Tomorrow is a DD! I can't wait!!!! :)

Coffee - 0
Yogurt - 180

Back later!

UPDATE EDIT!!!!~~~!!!!~~~!!!~~~

*sigh* it ended up being an UD! ROFL! Oh well!

The last 3 night though Ive drank dieters tea... So hopefully that will help some... :)

Last edited:
Back